• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

He Game

Sep 15, 2022
For Android version the mini game timer is very fast I can't see when the time is finished why? Can anyone help me?

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
For Android version the mini game timer is very fast I can't see when the time is finished why? Can anyone help me?
Some calculations are based on frames per second, so on more powerful devices, it might appear almost instantly. Access the game's settings and change the difficulty, which by default is set to hard. This will slow everything down and, therefore, make it more user-friendly.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, good to see the game.
Should I start a new game? From the change log, there are many changes.
Hope you're doing well.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Hey, good to see the game.
Should I start a new game? From the change log, there are many changes.
Hope you're doing well.
Hi Saint!! I wouldn't start over, as I'm quite advanced with the upcoming update. For version 0.1.21, I would indeed start from scratch since it will include more events with significant decisions. I prefer not to go into further details :ROFLMAO:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hm, nice update. So as Veronica revealed she was fine with the creeping we did to her hopefully in the future we can go to her for some sexy time without having the pick the damn lock every time. Also I don't mind cumming on her, but why the fuck does MC pull out when she specifically asked for him to cum inside her? That was a bit disappointing.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Hm, nice update. So as Veronica revealed she was fine with the creeping we did to her hopefully in the future we can go to her for some sexy time without having the pick the damn lock every time. Also I don't mind cumming on her, but why the fuck does MC pull out when she specifically asked for him to cum inside her? That was a bit disappointing.
Hi sakuyas_mmaster ! That has a lot to do with what will happen next; it's a turning point. It will soon make more sense.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

lmyx2101

Sep 6, 2022
Not sure if its just me or the game crashes and there are bugs where i click on bed or travelling and nothing happens

Last edited:
Reactions: Slusiom

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Wow that workshop mini game is stupid
What I mean by stupid is that, the controls aren't user friendly at all.
At least give us the way to change the controls or something.
Could've have change the D and R key to ↑ and ↓ (or W and S)
while keeping the left and right as the same (or change to A and D), make it easier to control

Reactions: Slusiom

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Agility mini game are impossible
Change the difficulty in the settings; by default, it's on hard. And if it's Android, the problem is due to the high frame rate.
But if you lower the difficulty or remove the mini-games, you won't have that problem.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Not sure if its just me or the game crashes and there are bugs where i click on bed or travelling and nothing happens
I'm sorry you're experiencing that bug. I've never seen that error, can you send me a video capture privately? I also need to know if it's Windows or Android.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Wow that workshop mini game is stupid
What I mean by stupid is that, the controls aren't user friendly at all.
At least give us the way to change the controls or something.
Could've have change the D and R key to ↑ and ↓ (or W and S)
while keeping the left and right as the same (or change to A and D), make it easier to control
You are absolutely right and thank you for your comment. These are changes that have already been mentioned to me on Patreon. I'm changing the controls and it should be ready for the next version, as well as bypassing the mini-game when selecting the 'No Mini Games' option.

Reactions: nakonnako

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
how i can let cynthia give me free car the reward alwyas went failed why ?
Hi Dustasf. To fully benefit from the new rewards system, such as leveling up in Pinger's job or meeting your neighbor, you'll need to start a new game. These features were introduced in this version 0.1.20A, meaning any game saved before these updates won't include these new elements. For example, to obtain Cynthia's free car, you must reach level 2 intelligence before the second event with her. Similarly, other rewards are tied to specific achievements or time-sensitive actions in the game. Starting a new game ensures you have access to all these features and can take full advantage of the rewards and opportunities they offer.

Given that the game is currently in an alpha phase, it's undergoing numerous changes. While I strive to ensure new additions are compatible with existing versions, it's often not feasible. Some players have been continuing their games from as far back as version 0.1.13A. Now, with the ability to skip through previously encountered conversations using the 'Skip' button, the best course of action is to start a new game. This way, you can ensure that all the new features function correctly

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes