2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Ooh, I just found out, that you can fire some triggers from the computer too. While starting I didn't have money to lend Veronica the 350. But when you replay that event in the computer in MC's bedroom you can give her money there, which enables the other event, where she offers you the VIP pass. Interesting.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Can someone explain what you are supposed to do with Cynthia's dossier assignments? Are you supposed to get the car on the trailer? If so, how?

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
What are you supposed to do at Cynthia's with the dossiers? Using the R and D keys does nothing for the car.
I'm not quite certain what the issue is, but I've attached a video with all the relevant information regarding Cynthia's missions. If you're experiencing any errors, please feel free to contact me privately so I can resolve it for future updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Right now I only have 5 different scenes with penetration. More coming soon :)
Bit help please? I have trigger the first part of Cynthia mission even using by old save by no phone call yet. She said she will call me once she has some work but no call yet. For the miningames mission means.

Edit:Nevermind it occured after 3 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slusiom

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Bit help please? I have trigger the first part of Cynthia mission even using by old save by no phone call yet. She said she will call me once she has some work but no call yet. For the miningames mission means.

Edit:Nevermind it occured after 3 days.
Sorry for the delay, I'm currently working and responding in each place whenever I can :)

The timing for receiving messages from Cynthia is random and depends on the performance and relationship with her. However, it doesn't work exactly like this in savegames prior to 0.1.18. I'm sorry.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Couple questions. 1. Is there ever going to be a useable interface to play this game (since its basically a here you go, figure it out kinda game). 2. Is there anyway to skip the useless mini games ? Seems very interesting but the grind is almost making it recycle bin worthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: rvlfycpydgdcttfren

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
How do I see what the pending events are?
Below is the message what I see when I click the 'book-icon'.
1702574815032.png

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
So how can i play this on mac?
Hello wish47. I wasn't able to conduct tests for Mac in version 0.1.18A. If you would like me to send you the preliminary version for the alpha 0.1.19, please contact me on Discord or PM, and I'll send you the link.

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
I won't be able to compile the MAC version until the next update 0.1.19A.

To see all the events, on the PC in the bedroom under the 'status' option, you can see which ones you need to complete the version.
How to watch a new event in the new version 19а ? What is needed for this?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes