3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Can't run it on my Mac . can someone help? Thanks :)
Hi! Try opening the app, then go to:

Apple Menu > System Settings > Security & Privacy > General

and press "Open Anyway"
If you are still having problems join discrod and we will look for a solution:

Last edited:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
On Android, it's not so much about the RAM, but rather the GPU that's responsible for this process. This problem is related to how Unity handles video clips. When an animation is about to start and you see a black screen, it's because the GPU are loading the correct texture. In this case, it's a video clip. I've compressed them as much as possible. However, depending on the chip, it can take a few seconds to load...

Unfortunately, I don't have a solution for this issue at the moment. I'm so sorry
Ahhh.. now that makes sense.
It is an old chipset(3 years now) so makes sense.
Also never have i waited enough for gpu to load it, so makes sense i never saw the loaded video :)
I will try to wait and see if really does load. And even if not it's not a big deal, everything else works fine. Games still very good even without animations.
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

Reactions: Slusiom

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
This seems to be a common problem with Unity games on this site (which is ironic because Unity started off as a game engine specifically for macOS). Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 7.45.12 PM.png

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Yes, it is a problem with the way I it compiled, in the next version it is fixed and it is compatible with all processor architectures.

Random_male

Sep 17, 2018
Smoothest unity game that I played with my crappy android phone wow, very quick loadtimes and no hiccups, im surprised it runs even better than some sandbox renpy games with this kind of quality.
Thanks for the game, enjoyed it very much.

• Red Heart

KmartRewardsCard

Jul 22, 2017
Pretty solid game, lucky for me I do make a bunch of saves so I was able to backtrack to get both girls. Funny thing that happened was that I chose the second option during the third night visit for Veronica then went to TRT and both of them were there. During that 48 hour waiting period, I decide to chose the first option for Veronica since you could replay it. And after 48 hours, Dianne left.

Also it seems that skipping the minigame for Cynthia results in a fail everytime, idk if that suppose to happen or not.

• Red Heart

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Pretty solid game, lucky for me I do make a bunch of saves so I was able to backtrack to get both girls. Funny thing that happened was that I chose the second option during the third night visit for Veronica then went to TRT and both of them were there. During that 48 hour waiting period, I decide to chose the first option for Veronica since you could replay it. And after 48 hours, Dianne left.

Also it seems that skipping the minigame for Cynthia results in a fail everytime, idk if that suppose to happen or not.
If Dianne feels left out of the party.... She leaves :ROFLMAO:

And yes, when you want to skip Cynthia's missions, she always gets mad because I haven't programmed that part yet :(

boch65

May 23, 2019
Can anyone help me? I played version 1.20 doing pretty much everything that was available, now I downloaded version 1.22 but when I need to load the game I can't find the save, the old version does. Should I move the save to the new version? Please someone please explain to me what should I do. (Windows version)

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Can anyone help me? I played version 1.20 doing pretty much everything that was available, now I downloaded version 1.22 but when I need to load the game I can't find the save, the old version does. Should I move the save to the new version? Please someone please explain to me what should I do. (Windows version)
Hi boch65, the previous version is not compatible with 0.1.22A, here you have more details: https://f95zone.to/threads/under-control-v0-1-22a-slusiom.119971/post-14468190

Reactions: boch65
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes