3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Yeah, he let me in but noyhing to do there. Thanks for answer.

How can I have a good relationship with both Veronica and Dianne, is it fully implemented? Computer show two different version of Veronica's sex scene and Dianne's talk in bar but I couldn't find how to achieve it. I couldn't find a guideline for it.
So that Dianne doesn't leave when you find Veronica enjoying herself on the couch. The important thing would be not to cum on Veronica. The second option, if I remember correctly. That way Dianne won't find out what happened, but of course. You would have to load a game before that happens and it would be canon of your game.

We are preparing a very complete guide, I hope to have everything ready for the 0.1.23A update. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
So that Dianne doesn't leave when you find Veronica enjoying herself on the couch. Lo importante sería no correrse sobre Verónica. The second option, if I remember correctly. That way Dianne won't find out what happened, but of course. You would have to load a game before that happens and it would be canon of your game.

We are preparing a very complete guide, I hope to have everything ready for the 0.1.23A update. :D
Thanks for the answer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slusiom

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Yea I found it. Just let down as the android update is behind by a lot as I'm stuck at 7 task left and can't do anythint.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Hi lwdguy and yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is dominant, but she is not yet included in these events. Later on when Hanna's story can be advanced is when you can see her true personality.
Hi

so this was posted just over a year ago when will hanna's femdom be implemented in this game? also will there be any other femdom with the other girls?

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
Please share the save END 1.21a, the thing is that I lost all my saves with this game because I completely changed the system and everything was deleted, can you share the save so that I don't have to go through it again

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Hi

so this was posted just over a year ago when will hanna's femdom be implemented in this game? also will there be any other femdom with the other girls?
To be honest, I've only considered this scenario happening with Hanna, as it's the most fitting for her personality.

Since Hanna is closely tied to the ending and main storyline, I still need to wrap up how the characters surrounding her evolve. That's why we're not yet close to having these events available for Hanna.

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
To be honest, I've only considered this scenario happening with Hanna, as it's the most fitting for her personality.

Since Hanna is closely tied to the ending and main storyline, I still need to wrap up how the characters surrounding her evolve. That's why we're not yet close to having these events available for Hanna.
thats fine i dont mind just having one girl for femdom, the girls are gorgeous and i would love to be dommed by all but thats just me and my submissive brain talking :D.

So it could be a while until we see any femdom with hanna then?

Reactions: Slusiom

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnderControl-SLUSIOM-0.1.22a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
thats fine i dont mind just having one girl for femdom, the girls are gorgeous and i would love to be dommed by all but thats just me and my submissive brain talking :D.

So it could be a while until we see any femdom with hanna then?
Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't have as much time to devote to developing the game as quickly as I'd like. I have two jobs :(

So, I couldn't give you a deadline even if I wanted to. I genuinely can't estimate how much I'll be able to create or when I'll reach that point. I'm sorry.

Reactions: submissive -Ben83
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes