Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
So I finished the 0.5.0 and overall it was great,
I especially loved the corrupting choice possibility

tho I was really not a big fan of the farming phase with all the wolfs, I needed like 3-4h of pur farming to buy the iron gear

• Angry
Reactions: Life_Enjoyer

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I try out and ok RPG yeah farming LVL and when start killing no EXP? really an RPG without LVL up? and then i close game look into Movirs and After see all i closr Folder press Shit del and have now free space... thx but no thx

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
So I finished the 0.5.0 and overall it was great,
I especially loved the corrupting choice possibility

tho I was really not a big fan of the farming phase with all the wolfs, I needed like 3-4h of pur farming to buy the iron gear
Man, this games getting ripped in the reviews. I kinda regret the review I wrote for this, even if it's how I felt at the time.
I feel that people aren't respecting that this is an incredibly small project in its early stages by a beginner dev. And I hope they don't give up again, like they seemed to a while back.

Either way. Im happy to see there are some recent replies showing support for the game.

BTW. Has it changed much since last year? Haven't played since I reviewed

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Hello! Is it possible to find a version later than 0.5.0? (0.6.5 or 0.7.0 according to the message at the end of the public version). I'm not sure if I can find it on patreon, and I wouldn't want to contribute to a project that has been abandoned for more than a year (I just wanted to know how far the story progresses after version 0.5.0)

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
this creator now calls himself FTDS. He never responded to messages, his patreon continued to collect memberships, and the last links of his game are no longer active

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
this creator now calls himself FTDS. He never responded to messages, his patreon continued to collect memberships, and the last links of his game are no longer active
That is such a bitch moves. His new account needs to get the hell review bombed out of it.

How much of this game has been completed so far?

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
so basically an abandoned game than.
It was indeed abandoned. But there is a version later than the last public version. And his Patreon was still accepting payments, but the links don't work anymore. It would be great if someone had those links, or could share them (since the game was abandoned)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
It was indeed abandoned. But there is a version later than the last public version. And his Patreon was still accepting payments, but the links don't work anymore. It would be great if someone had those links, or could share them (since the game was abandoned)
Well i was working on my new game since i abandoned this one. I wrote you on patreon back as soon as i logged in and saw your message and refunded your pledge too.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes