EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1166781_promo.png

Overview:
The MC is a young guy at the end of his teen ages. He lives with his family until some Succubusses kidnap the female members of the family. The story follows his journeys until the deepest part of the underworld.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-21
Release Date: 2021-11-04
Developer: Raven
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Warning:
There is a problem in game which won't let you save game or if you change game setting it will freeze the game after throwing an error.
To fix this just create two folders next to your game.exe file called 'www' and then 'save' into the 'www' folder.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1166729_pic6.png 1166730_pic2.png 1166741_SC.png 1166743_pic1.png 1166744_pic3.png 1166747_BL.png 1166749_gameplay1.png 1166752_pic5.png imagem_2022-02-17_051930.png imagem_2022-02-17_052000.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Wait! 1.15GB just for the first release? Better have lot of content in it and not because of the codes. Overall look like it got potential so I'll download and check it out

• Angry
Reactions: FacelessLN

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
At first glance the game looks pretty good. I'll download it and see. I hope this petite brunette will also have her h-content - she reminds me of my waifu no. 2 Ririchiyo Shirakiin :)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Colors are slightly flat, I'd suggest pushing the darks a little more. Otherwise it looks great. Another game to add to my watch list

Reactions: RavenGrl

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay! This game is kinda weird after extract it, beside the Game.exe it didn't have the tradition folders like "locales", "www" or "swiftshader" so if you want to save your game you really need to create your own "www" folder and inside it create your own "save" folder or you can't save it like in the OP thread has warned
Beside that the game was actually good, the even and scenes available was enough to make me think it got potential to grow more and can't wait for more updates in the future

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think I found the only annoying part of the game is that when you taking the quest to receive the items in the haunted mansion the ghost will chase after you no matter what the moment the spot you, not just that but the hiding in the closet was pretty much useless because you can't see where the ghost are or when it was safe to come out. Lot of time I let MC hide for like a minute before came out just for the ghost still waiting outside to kill him. This is the only part I wish Dev will change in the next update because it was near impossible to avoid them the moment they saw and chase after him
Forgot to say the "no level up" even though we killed ton of enemies too, really need to change the combat system for the better
Not just that but it need the Gallery so people can rewatch the H scenes, all the sex scenes so far was just 1 time event and no way to rewatch it again

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Under Control [v0.1.0] [Raven] - Original Size: 1,1GB

Download PC (176MB):
Download PC with included mygenerator dir (226MB):

This game have a included mygenerator dir with files in it. Seems that is only a leftover from the dev. But i have provided both version one with this dir included and one without it to keep it safe .

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Tools Used: Yac v.2.1 (hngg@f95zone)

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes