TheJayWang

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
Okay! This game is kinda weird after extract it, beside the Game.exe it didn't have the tradition folders like "locales", "www" or "swiftshader" so if you want to save your game you really need to create your own "www" folder and inside it create your own "save" folder or you can't save it like in the OP thread has warned
Beside that the game was actually good, the even and scenes available was enough to make me think it got potential to grow more and can't wait for more updates in the future
It seems like they're using the same encryption method I use in my game, since the hidden recursive folders typically include the save folder and prevent access. Hopefully someone informs them so they can include this folder structure from now on in their releases.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Idk man normally when it comes to succubus's there is "alot" of d*cks involved which I am ok with in most cases (I mean they are succubus's) Thing is what the dev is going to do with the female family members through out the game. If there is going to be a patch down the road for them I would like to keep the female family members out of the whole "jump on every dick in site" thing that normally comes with succubus's in other games. (I just like to keep my incest tag far away from the mmf group tag (Same with step family members if that's what they turn out being to the MC).

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It seems like they're using the same encryption method I use in my game, since the hidden recursive folders typically include the save folder and prevent access. Hopefully someone informs them so they can include this folder structure from now on in their releases.
Hope so, would be easier to report the issue to Dev if he create an account and become a member on the site

Reactions: RavenGrl

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
How much content is there? Worth playing now or better to wait to get a more solid experience?
Wait... are those the girls from prison school?
Really seems like it on picture 5. Meaning I will run like mad whenever I see that blonde chick :)
Man, that hentai anime was actually quite fun, especially the gay scene in the shower

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
I think I found the only annoying part of the game is that when you taking the quest to receive the items in the haunted mansion the ghost will chase after you no matter what the moment the spot you, not just that but the hiding in the closet was pretty much useless because you can't see where the ghost are or when it was safe to come out. Lot of time I let MC hide for like a minute before came out just for the ghost still waiting outside to kill him. This is the only part I wish Dev will change in the next update because it was near impossible to avoid them the moment they saw and chase after him
Forgot to say the "no level up" even though we killed ton of enemies too, really need to change the combat system for the better
Not just that but it need the Gallery so people can rewatch the H scenes, all the sex scenes so far was just 1 time event and no way to rewatch it again
Thank you for your feedback and your suggestions! :) I'll fix the ghost part in the next update. And yes you are right, i'll start working on the combat system too. (+skills, lvls, etc.)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm going to ask it because it's an RPGM and I like games with this system. Is domination avoidable?

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
after i solved the clues and opened the portal, is that the end? i cant seem to enter the portal

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes