Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
As a person into femdom sexism and abuse are DEFINTELY apart of the Fetishm lmao.
I would say that when it comes to femdom there is a large scale of intensity and fetishes.
The lowest end is dominate women who still show love and care and the furthest end is violence and degradation with no regard to feelings and life.
Games like the sequel series are on the lower end and peniban quest are towards the more extreme end.
Femdom can have: watersports, reverse rape, cbt, ntr, feet, fart, smell, scat, sounding, non sexual violence, denial, and many more things

Personally I prefer the low to middle ground of femdom before it becomes just abuse personally, but everyone will have their own tastes

side note I wouldn't really even classify this game to towards the far end either. It's still towards the middle, but there still isn't that much content to really judge if that would change

Reactions: Song34

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I would say that when it comes to femdom there is a large scale of intensity and fetishes.
The lowest end is dominate women who still show love and care and the furthest end is violence and degradation with no regard to feelings and life.
Games like the sequel series are on the lower end and peniban quest are towards the more extreme end.
Femdom can have: watersports, reverse rape, cbt, ntr, feet, fart, smell, scat, sounding, non sexual violence, denial, and many more things

Personally I prefer the low to middle ground of femdom before it becomes just abuse personally, but everyone will have their own tastes

side note I wouldn't really even classify this game to towards the far end either. It's still towards the middle, but there still isn't that much content to really judge if that would change
Yeah, it's a problem with some of the tags, they can include such a wide range of things that they lose a lot of their usefulness. Then combine this with the fact that you also can't tell how big of a part of the game each tag really is...

For example, I love femdom when it's about dominant women but there's still sex and feelings involved but I don't care for it when it's strictly about abuse, humiliation, and torture. The thing is there's no real surefire way to tell the difference from simply reading the tags.

Because even if I avoid games that have other tags that might point to things I dislike, there's no telling if those things aren't simply some optional path that isn't the focus of the game.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Once im done with the first portal, i'll leave the main quest line for a while and start focusing on the side quests in the school. Every characters will get quest line with multiple ending. And yes, if you helped and choosed the sex option at the treasure hunter, she will return with her own side quest line :)

There are only three sex scenes in the game, plus the toilet and whipping scene.

No, ididnt plan to bring the kidnapped sister back to the game.

The name of the new patch is Witch hunter. After you enter the portal you'll find yourself in a village threatened by a witch.Two new characters a female knight, and the witch will be added to the game. There will be two routs (Good/love route) if you help the knight and the village. Or the (submissive/domination route) if you help the witch.

The Knight is not done yet.
But here is the witch. Have a nice day! :)
View attachment 1151067
I hope there will be a submissive/love route at some point

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Shame. And it's not a femdom either, it's straight up sexism and abuse. You folks should at least read on the wiki about what femdom really is. That's why I despise femdom games, they aren't about femdom, but just abuse for the sake of abuse.
Well then, my headcanon for this game is: protagonist were killed by the first succubus he met, all the males were enslaved and all the females were slaughtered by succubi. The end.
I take it this game is heavily based around "Female supremacy" fetishism?

ayydam

Feb 5, 2020
We need a walkthrough
Everytime i get a game over i have to wait like 4 mintues to finish the loading screen that says 18plus models its kinsa annoying isnt there a way to skip intro

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No just the girls from prison school.
The other girls aren't like that, but the demo is short and clunky so I would just wait until the next update
That is a relief. If that is the case I will put this game on the backburner until it gets more updates.

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
We need a walkthrough
Everytime i get a game over i have to wait like 4 mintues to finish the loading screen that says 18plus models its kinsa annoying isnt there a way to skip intro
Hey there,
I the new patch i removed the intro / added auto save / and load save file option at game over :)

Reactions: Belphegor007

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The public version will always be two version older than the current one. So once im done with the ver 0.4.0 for patrons, i'll upload 0.2.0 as public. :)
Thank you for sharing it to this forum and participating with us here. Even if we have to wait we are still very grateful for your generosity.

Reactions: RavenGrl

Monsterz001

Sep 5, 2020
man i just got stuck when i opened secret path in library, then its just end game or what ? bcs nothing trigger event

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
dang, i hope that game playable like the others, but im getting excited for next update. thanks for first impression give a good game for player
Thanks so much :) im glad you liked it! If you dont want to wait for the public releases, two more patches are already out on my patreon page :)

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I think that I need one or two patches to decide to support the author. It's a bit early for now.
The atmosphere of the game is good, the choices etc are cool but there are still a lot of holes so I want to see which way the author will move.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes