DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
wtf man I litterally cant attack I can only use magic I dont know if its a bug or not but that shit makes the game unplayable for me

testyv1

May 14, 2020
Good lord the control in this game is terrible, it's like someone tried to reinvent the wheel and decided it should be square...

chisei

Jan 1, 2020
Help pls, in public version (0.2) i can see just 2nd H-scene? ( vice pre and blonde girl ) + witch fight, yea?

hartmannsyoukai

May 7, 2018
WASD to move around is already suffering, but then it isn't even consistent and switches to arrows in menus? Please at least make everything use one or the other.

Though it would be nice to have a control selection option (a lot of RPG Maker games use a key bind key item) to let what I would guess is 90%+ of players switch back to what they're used to with arrow keys.

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
WASD to move around is already suffering, but then it isn't even consistent and switches to arrows in menus? Please at least make everything use one or the other.

Though it would be nice to have a control selection option (a lot of RPG Maker games use a key bind key item) to let what I would guess is 90%+ of players switch back to what they're used to with arrow keys.
Hey, many people complained about the new controls so in next update i'll add the arrows back as in the original. W A S D will be still avaible for the fights. You can use both.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I understand why people would make their game available for patreons before making it public, but 4 months difference between public and patreon versions looks a bit excessive to me.
Anyway, it's your game, but I'm not sure having 3 people play the current version is enough testing

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes