jake85

Aug 7, 2018
always after the witch says hi my game close itself. (first introduction) Anyone a idea how to fix my isuse?

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Is the game considerably further along then when i reviewed it? Looking for something else to play, and just seeing if this has enough extra.

I also see the score is up at 4/5, which tells me it's probably also been improved, or the later content is better. Just wanting to know if there's a point re downloading yet

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
always after the witch says hi my game close itself. (first introduction) Anyone a idea how to fix my isuse?
Hi, sorry for late replying! I have no idea, but tomorrow evening the new patch will be released that should be working well

eagersecret

Feb 1, 2019
Playing the prologue.
Stuck after tournament. There's a cave to enter but it's totally dark. Is it a bug with my game or we're not supposed to go there yet?
Otherwise what is the next storyline after tournament?

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
The village girl you help with the haunted mansion and with the tournament also didn't show up at my house like she said, in addition to the above issue.

Reactions: RavenGrl

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
Playing the prologue.
Stuck after tournament. There's a cave to enter but it's totally dark. Is it a bug with my game or we're not supposed to go there yet?
Otherwise what is the next storyline after tournament?
Thats a bug, sorry! Today i'll reupload the fixed ver.!

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes