LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
Does anyone have a save about the haunted house/mansion? I'm that scared a bit about that ghost section (don't ask me why)

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Made a quick edit to two plug-ins one adds a black outline to text so it's not fucking terrible to read. Second I turned the text skipping back on to massively speed up the game. Not sure if the text skipping will break anything but I'm sure the font change will not.

Extract plugins.7z into the plugins sub directory and overwrite the one file. Make a backup if you are worried about breaking your game and let me know if stuff is not working correctly.

Reactions: TrickyL

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
After you get into the swamp and accept/decline to drink, the scene doesn't progress. Is there a way to get past that or is it bugged.

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
After you get into the swamp and accept/decline to drink, the scene doesn't progress. Is there a way to get past that or is it bugged.
Hey, it shouldnt be bugged. It must be something unique error. Does it write anything? error message or something? You can use the save file i made but that starts from 0.4.0.(only the new content)

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
I don't want to play the previous versions again and the 0.3 save doesn't work in the newest version, since there is no recollection room it's also pointless to ask for a full save, I like this game but it really needs some quality of life improvements

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes