WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Does anyone know how many h-scene there are? The ones that I found are the one with the bandit leader, with the succubus with soulstone, and the h-attacks by the witch.

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
Overview doesn't tell much and tags are too vague. Lack of changelog doesn't help either. I just don't know what I'm getting into.
I'll try it, but original post has severe need to be updated.

Reactions: kossk

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Mh, femdom ? Aslong its not sissyfication and such stuff I would test it but im wondering about this picture. Do we really have/will the option to bang Mari and the other girls from Prison School ? :devilish:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Nothing is well thought out or really appealing about the game.
Art is inspired by digimon or something. Map design isnt a thing.
Theres one sex scene where a woman tell you she will kill you if you orgasm before her, because femdom. A succubus has vaginal sex with you, and then the game ends on a nonsensical witch fight where theres some bats that kill you while your fps is around 1-2 from the visual effects.

Probably worth no ones time.

Reactions: madhatter11

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
some characters have different art styles which throws me off and this dude gets an animation

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Something to go back to town after clearing the map would be nice instead of having to walk all the way back nvm we get one later one
Also, why can we buy treasure map 2 but not use it ?

The quests don't move to "Complete"
1636341580632.png

Is it the end of the version after the pearl quest ? Ivy isn't home and Jane doesn't have any new quest

Last edited:

mastermitsos

Aug 4, 2019
i need some help after i dig the heart and give to ivy what do i do, i went to sleep i had the scene with the witch, but after that ivy is no longer in the house, i also tried passing the days because she said it ll be a couple of days till she reads the spell

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
i need some help after i dig the heart and give to ivy what do i do, i went to sleep i had the scene with the witch, but after that ivy is no longer in the house, i also tried passing the days because she said it ll be a couple of days till she reads the spell
Hey, thats the end of the patch

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
Something to go back to town after clearing the map would be nice instead of having to walk all the way back nvm we get one later one
Also, why can we buy treasure map 2 but not use it ?

The quests don't move to "Complete"
View attachment 1490402

Is it the end of the version after the pearl quest ? Ivy isn't home and Jane doesn't have any new quest
Hi, what do you mean by not use it? You cant see the map when you use the item?
If you have the heart to Ivy and had the dream after it thats the end of the patch yes :) They stay open because in next patches those quest lines will be continued.

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
Nothing is well thought out or really appealing about the game.
Art is inspired by digimon or something. Map design isnt a thing.
Theres one sex scene where a woman tell you she will kill you if you orgasm before her, because femdom. A succubus has vaginal sex with you, and then the game ends on a nonsensical witch fight where theres some bats that kill you while your fps is around 1-2 from the visual effects.

Probably worth no ones time.
Im still working on the lagg issues. I dont really see the reason cause it exists only sometimes not constantly. Until i can fix it a reboot can solve it. Art and map design is relative not everyone likes the same thing. Ty for the c&c, this is my first game so im still learning the stuff.

nikope

May 14, 2021
Im still working on the lagg issues. I dont really see the reason cause it exists only sometimes not constantly. Until i can fix it a reboot can solve it. Art and map design is relative not everyone likes the same thing. Ty for the c&c, this is my first game so im still learning the stuff.
cant find ivy in hide and seek

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Hi, what do you mean by not use it? You cant see the map when you use the item?
I could for treasure map 1 but not treasure map 2, it just makes the rpg maker sound that you can't use the item when I try to use it

snappyzxwb22

Oct 30, 2021
after i find the key and went through the portal, im stuck in the forest where we have to find the witch, where should i go from here??

Screenshot (298).png

snappyzxwb22

Oct 30, 2021
yooo can you tell me how to beat the witch, its freakin hard. Our ability is limited and she is so overpowered, and the controls are so hard.

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
yooo can you tell me how to beat the witch, its freakin hard. Our ability is limited and she is so overpowered, and the controls are so hard.
Use all your mana on freeze skill to stun her. Thats the only way to make dmg with auto-a. And use the shot spell if you have enough TP

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes