Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Why doesn't the arrow keys work? Using wasd when z,x,c are my normal controls is super awkward, especially since for some reason you need the arrow keys to navigate the menus? The game looks pretty, but its such a chore to play it kinda kills interest :S

Is the arrows not working a bug or has it always been like this?

Reactions: Croaa

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
Why doesn't the arrow keys work? Using wasd when z,x,c are my normal controls is super awkward, especially since for some reason you need the arrow keys to navigate the menus? The game looks pretty, but its such a chore to play it kinda kills interest :S

Is the arrows not working a bug or has it always been like this?
Hi there,
I changedit because the new battle system is open worlded. You need to use the numbers 1-8 to cast your spells during the fight. And the arrows are too far from the numbers to control both with one hand :)

Reactions: Malfred

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Hi there,
I changedit because the new battle system is open worlded. You need to use the numbers 1-8 to cast your spells during the fight. And the arrows are too far from the numbers to control both with one hand :)
Why one hand? Are we supposed to be masturbating when we are fighting?

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
Are you not able to map auto attack to a key on the keyboard? - Not really, you cant determine the direction of the attack with a button. Thats why you need the mouse for it. But i'll replace arrows as secondary controls if you guys want it

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice! New update is here, can't wait to download and check out the new content. But can you share us what's new in this build? RavenGrl Can I use my old saves for this one or need to start a new game?

Reactions: RavenGrl

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
Nice! New update is here, can't wait to download and check out the new content. But can you share us what's new in this build? RavenGrl Can I use my old saves for this one or need to start a new game?
Hey, story line goes on. New battle system added. Now it has an open world battle system instead of rounded one. There is a save file in the game you can use, it starts from the new content :)

Reactions: thevoid089

dododo97

Jun 29, 2020
What does it write? Could you send a print screen?
The games just cloeses without an error.
In the Debug.txt i got this message "ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol"

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
The games just cloeses without an error.
In the Debug.txt i got this message "ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol"
You started a very new game or contined my save file?

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
i continued your save
Try to start a new one then please. If you skip the prologue you start in the school. At home i’ll check if i can find something to solve it. Anyone else had the same problem with the saved file?

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes