Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Interested to try this, but there's already a game called Under Control on this site...
I just gave your link a look. Imo, this one looks like a lot more fun to play.

Idk man normally when it comes to succubus's there is "alot" of d*cks involved which I am ok with in most cases (I mean they are succubus's) Thing is what the dev is going to do with the female family members through out the game. If there is going to be a patch down the road for them I would like to keep the female family members out of the whole "jump on every dick in site" thing that normally comes with succubus's in other games. (I just like to keep my incest tag far away from the mmf group tag (Same with step family members if that's what they turn out being to the MC).
Agreed with not making every girl in the game a f*ck object. When every girl in a game is "Just another hole" it really takes away from the immersion imo.

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
after i solved the clues and opened the portal, is that the end? i cant seem to enter the portal
Yes, once you entered the catacombs at the libary thats the end of the first ver. 10-15 days and im gonna publish the next version that contains the first portal's storyline. Have nice day :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes, once you entered the catacombs at the libary thats the end of the first ver. 10-15 days and im gonna publish the next version that contains the first portal's storyline. Have nice day :)
Hopefully in the next update after get out of the school we will meet the treasure hunter girl again, she teasing MC with her sex reward yet still not fulfill it at all
Not just that but beside the bandit and succubus sex scenes, do we have any sex option with other NPC in this version? After helping the noble brother to save his sister from those bandits, will we ever meet them again in the future?

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
Hopefully in the next update after get out of the school we will meet the treasure hunter girl again, she teasing MC with her sex reward yet still not fulfill it at all
Not just that but beside the bandit and succubus sex scenes, do we have any sex option with other NPC in this version? After helping the noble brother to save his sister from those bandits, will we ever meet them again in the future?
Once im done with the first portal, i'll leave the main quest line for a while and start focusing on the side quests in the school. Every characters will get quest line with multiple ending. And yes, if you helped and choosed the sex option at the treasure hunter, she will return with her own side quest line :)

There are only three sex scenes in the game, plus the toilet and whipping scene.

No, ididnt plan to bring the kidnapped sister back to the game.

The name of the new patch is Witch hunter. After you enter the portal you'll find yourself in a village threatened by a witch.Two new characters a female knight, and the witch will be added to the game. There will be two routs (Good/love route) if you help the knight and the village. Or the (submissive/domination route) if you help the witch.

The Knight is not done yet.
But here is the witch. Have a nice day! :)
witch.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Once im done with the first portal, i'll leave the main quest line for a while and start focusing on the side quests in the school. Every characters will get quest line with multiple ending. And yes, if you helped and choosed the sex option at the treasure hunter, she will return with her own side quest line :)

There are only three sex scenes in the game, plus the toilet and whipping scene.

No, ididnt plan to bring the kidnapped sister back to the game.

The name of the new patch is Witch hunter. After you enter the portal you'll find yourself in a village threatened by a witch.Two new characters a female knight, and the witch will be added to the game. There will be two routs (Good/love route) if you help the knight and the village. Or the (submissive/domination route) if you help the witch.

The Knight is not done yet.
But here is the witch. Have a nice day! :)
View attachment 1151067
Goddamn she's perfect, don't know how the knight girl will look like but I guess she would be very pretty too. You make me feel very hard to choose which side I'll on now, both sound very good but can only pick one and got 1 scene unblock at a time

Reactions: RavenGrl

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
Goddamn she's perfect, don't know how the knight girl will look like but I guess she would be very pretty too. You make me feel very hard to choose which side I'll on now, both sound very good but can only pick one and got 1 scene unblock at a time
Im glad you like it! Im planning to focus on the witch's side and make it longer with more scenes. But i recommend to play both routes :)

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Im glad you like it! Im planning to focus on the witch's side and make it longer with more scenes. But i recommend to play both routes :)
Nice! I'll do it, but maybe in the future you should consider to have both girls even when you choose any side. It could be a little different like if you choose the witch's side you will fight and capture the knight girl so that MC beside being rewarded by having sex with her you can rape the captured knight girl to. Same with the reverse if you choose the knight's side beside the lovey dovey with her you can sneak to the prison and have some sex with the witch as revenge

RavenGrl

Apr 9, 2021
Nice! I'll do it, but maybe in the future you should consider to have both girls even when you choose any side. It could be a little different like if you choose the witch's side you will fight and capture the knight girl so that MC beside being rewarded by having sex with her you can rape the captured knight girl to. Same with the reverse if you choose the knight's side beside the lovey dovey with her you can sneak to the prison and have some sex with the witch as revenge
If you choose the witch' route than you'll capture the knight and threesome scenes will be added :) Thats gonna be the "domination" part in it :)

• Love
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
If you choose the witch' route than you'll capture the knight and threesome scenes will be added :) Thats gonna be the "domination" part in it :)
OH HELL YES! Then I can't wait for the next update now, being evil in the end seem to be a better choice than a hero

Reactions: RavenGrl

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
help me please
I had this too, I don't know if it was because I downloaded the compressed version or something else in my settings. You should go to the www/img/characters folder and rename the pic the name of which starts with Villigaer to "Villigaer 1es küldi".

The bad thing is that there about a handful of other instances where you'll need to rename stuff. was really helpful for me and the only thing that allowed me to play the game till the end of the demo. You just need to substitute the %xx part with what you see in that page. For instance you see in your screenshot that it's looking for Villigaer%201es%20k%C3%BCldi.png. You see from the page I linked you that %20 is just space and that %C3%BC is ü so replacing those you get the aforementioned Villigaer 1es küldi.

In short it's just accents causing trouble. If you don't feel like doing what I described, I'd say download the uncompressed version since most people didn't seem to have that issue.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Praetendent Nope, it's pure femdom.

The early reviews were so positive that I decided to play this, and made it up through the first clue in the school (which appears to be close to the end of the current content?). All I can say, though, is that so far I haven't been able to enjoy it as much as others. Maybe part of this is because I didn't put in the effort to find a way to explore all the content--like the haunted house.

The pros
- Pure femdom.
- A couple cases of branching quests, where you can choose to betray the quest-giver, or you can try doing things the easy way or the hard way, to make the story more engaging. This kind of thing is the minimum of what I expect from an engaging femdom RPG. So far, my favorite interaction was with the bandit leader.
- Unpredictable story with plenty of intrigue (though it feels a bit random/full of holes too). Stuff like this is kind of enjoyable (spoiler warning):

The cons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, it's nice to see games like this, and I can tell a lot of hard work has been put into it, along with depth and foreshadowing, so I don't want the dev to take my criticisms too personally. Normally I wouldn't even post my opinion, but I thought I should balance out all the positive feedback.

A few random broad ideas/suggestion from me. If even just one of these could be implemented, I feel like I'd be more immersed:
(a) make the overall atmosphere more sexy/femdom-y if possible (I'm not saying add more sex scenes, just tease the player a bit, in a way that's not just some girl saying "men are scum!")
(b) add more inner dialogue to the MC, or give him more personality; stuff like what kind of relationship he had with his mother and sister, his awareness of female characters' sexiness, his self-awareness of his own submissive feelings if they exist, any other life goals or hobbies that could influences his hopes or expectations about his relationships with other characters
(c) more interactions between the MC and Liana, since she's the most developed heroine at this point. Right now, the whole game is just her saying: "Okay, here's some lore. Fetch this thing. I'll take you to the city now. I'll explain later. Find this thing in the school." IMO, charming heroines are the soul of a femdom game.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Praetendent Nope, it's pure femdom.
Shame. And it's not a femdom either, it's straight up sexism and abuse. You folks should at least read on the wiki about what femdom really is. That's why I despise femdom games, they aren't about femdom, but just abuse for the sake of abuse.
Well then, my headcanon for this game is: protagonist were killed by the first succubus he met, all the males were enslaved and all the females were slaughtered by succubi. The end.

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Shame. And it's not a femdom either, it's straight up sexism and abuse. You folks should at least read on the wiki about what femdom really is. That's why I despise femdom games, they aren't about femdom, but just abuse for the sake of abuse.
Well then, my headcanon for this game is: protagonist were killed by the first succubus he met, all the males were enslaved and all the females were slaughtered by succubi. The end.
As a person into femdom sexism and abuse are DEFINTELY apart of the Fetishm lmao.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes