3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
FROM PATREON PAGE:

Well, my contract is over this week, though they asked me to stay and renew it I've declined as I don't like being away from my family (even for a good chunk of change). This means good news... and some bad news.
The good news! I'll be able to work on the game again since I'll be home on my personal computer(s).
The bad news. I'll have to find a new job, (hopefully part-time) which means limited hours to put in the game. This means giving an exact estimate of the next chapter release is almost impossible. All I can say is, it will be done when it's done. I can say for certainty it wont be before mid June.
Thank you so much to my (few but awesome) patrons who still believe in me. You're the reason I'm going on. If this game still exists its because of you! I hope I won;t let you down!
Silk_Ari!
I feel sympathetic to your decision. Family first!
Hopefully „Under Arrest” will be the maintenance of your family :)

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Please if you got 2 seconds go vote in this poll

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
If it's necessary do it, we're not that far in. Not too keen on moving it to a web-based service though.
I'm really wondering why? The game will be identical in every way except you'll play in your browser. And instead of downloading the entire game every update you'll just pick up where you left off. Why would it be an issue?

Reactions: JJsworld

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
shit man, i waited so long and his game may turn into a flashy web browser based game. If you really plan to do, just release the latest update and I'll be done

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I think people are against it maybe (not all but some) due to some bad experience playing web based game but thats not all i think majority of players just gotten used to Ren'py so much that even when they give these other engines a try, they find hard time comparing it to Ren'py PLUS many great VN games used and uses Ren'py soooo...

Personally i really like renpy and to download and store these games on my laptop for the Future generation and in the event of Apocalypse or When (not if) the Aliens shut down the Internet to take over the world...(its happening guys :oops::oops:)

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
FROM PATREON PAGE:

POLL RESULT!
First, thanks for the feedback, it's very much appreciated, my goal is to listen to YOU the players and make sensible decisions. Ofcourse, you'll never please EVERYONE, so at least you can try and minimize impacts weighing all the pros and cons.
So, the poll showed that most of you we're either in favor or understanding if the game needs to be reworked. That;s really good news to me.
So, here's what's going to happen. UHA will stick with RenPy. Since it's already started that way, best to end it that way. I'll keep my web based game for another game entirely. (Once UHA is done...as I previously said around v1.0 perhaps more if the story needs it).
The bad news, I will be UPDATING everything, meaning adding some new renders, fixing some old renders, tweaking some characters, BUT for the most part, the story will be the same. I'll even try to add some animations if time permits (Real ones not the 3 framed ones we have now.)
MAJOR UPDATE THOUGH: Yup, you guessed it.... (or maybe you didn't). A relationship manager will be added to the start of the game, meaning you will have to manually input your relationship to one another. Example: This is "Julie" she is your younger "Friend" (if you know what I mean.)
So there you have it! Thank you all so much for being here and being awesome!

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
about the bad news, you'll be doing everything from thr scratch ?? I'm just a bit idiotically confused.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
about the bad news, you'll be doing everything from thr scratch ?? I'm just a bit idiotically confused.
Basically it means that saves wont work, you'll have to start a new game. There will be new scenes and some scenes will be tweaked to look better, I might add some animations too.... This means also that the new update (0.5) will have to wait until I get this done first.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
From Patreon Page:

The first MAJOR change is the new Dr Alisa. I really dislike the character that is in game now. I don't know WHY I couldn't lock down this character and get her the look I wanted, maybe it was a bit of rushing mixed with some frustration... I don't know... but THIS is the character I wanted and had envisioned, I hope you guys agree! :D

May 26, 2018
Clicked WT in OP and was directed to an error message that says page does not exist :(

EDIT: Sorry, missed the attachment, got the walkthrough, lol.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

POLL, NEWS AND MILFS
Well looks like the big winner of the fetish poll is Underwear/bikinis... Heard ya loud and clear. You can look forward to a pool party with all your favorite characters in swimsuits coming soon! ;)
As for my new machine, I've received all parts EXCEPT the freaking tower... can you believe that? The freaking tower is holding up everything... it looks like eta will be Friday... This weekend's gonna be fun building and testing!
So, for now, enjoy some saucy milfs!
Silk_Ari.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Bikinis, pantyhose, underwear, nylons!

You like em, you got em ;)
Testing done! Next step, remaster the game, fix and add some screens. Then V0.5! I'll keep you all posted on progress as usual... I'm gonna add a remaster progress tracker soon. I've already started to code and tweak some stuff....so things are progressing!
This render would have taken between 6-8 hours... took 45 minutes 0_0!!!
Enjoy!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey everybody,
just wanted to drop a quick post to let you guys know I'm half way finished 0.4R, things are progressing really well! I'm redoing all animations(this is the longest part), adding new screens for more reactions/context and redoing all the Dr Alisa scenes...Then there's re-coding everything to work with the new relationship manager... which is more complex than I initially thought. One thing you guys should know, I'm making "fan" *cough* *cough* patches/mods available that will allow you to skip the relationship building and set it for you... if you know what I mean... More info on this once V0.4R is released!
Hopefully if things keep progressing at this pace, it might very well be by the end of next week! (May 26/27th)! Then, I can start working on V0.5 which will be available by the end of June. Wheeeeeeewwwww... lot's to do! but things are getting done! Thanks for hanging in there, you guys won't be disappointed :D
Silk_Ari

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes