3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ah... here I was hoping this was the next version, not a revision, oh well. Still nice to know stuff is being worked on.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok honest question from a scale of 1 to slonique how much of a chance does this game have to being abandoned

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
ok honest question from a scale of 1 to slonique how much of a chance does this game have to being abandoned
Well it's being remastered rather than getting a sequel so... 5? :sneaky:

Jokes aside, I was hoping it was a real update but, yeah. Anyhow, I hope the dev is successful, I'll be back when the remastered version is out.

• Haha
Reactions: Brady2626

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why does it still have the need flashlight or something else in a next chapter?!?
it says go to kitchen cuz you hear voices, no one is in there! it's at the exact same state as last version!

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
why does it still have the need flashlight or something else in a next chapter?!?
it says go to kitchen cuz you hear voices, no one is in there! it's at the exact same state as last version!
It's not a new version. The changelog has details of what's changed though.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Reviewed v0.4r
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: The dev had all the right ingredients to bake a faptastic cake. But he botched the recipe by making you follow a manual to get to any good bits while not being able to figure out how to bake a cake himself.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes