Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
UHA V0.5.5R
Here is version V0.5.5.
Changelog:
- Fixed bugs
- Added hints/cheats to progress story
- Corrected spelling mistakes
If you played V0.5.1R you do not need to download version V0.5.5R as there is no new content. Most fixes did not affect game play.
PC:
Mac:

Mar 11, 2018
+ Thx for giving us a choice at the beginning to avoid the grind
+ Julia looks hot and kinda unique
+ Lilly is hot

+- The lighting in some scenes is so freaking bright, it kills any kind of mood. Every POV render looks like the MC is wearing a mining helmet with a flashlight on top

- Mom looks like Dusty Rhodes with a wig
- Tracy looks like a Spanish dude
- Very little content and tbh, quite a grind. I'm looking through rooms and finding random items. For what?
- Diana looks like a very old, chubby Britney Spears. Her eyes are squinting

I was bored pretty quickly. I only liked the look of two girls who didn't get much time in the game. In my opinion, the mom and Tracy are hideous, down to point that they cockblocked me out of playing the game any further. What irritates me even more is the very strange lighting in many scenes. It's just so off that I lose my will to play on.
Meh, tedious choice from dev perspective too, if he is accessing free assets anyway then, at least could had picked decent looking models, but I assume it was his "dirty" milfs fetish that concluded such selection.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I love the moms with the big boobs. Having said that, the mom on Superpowered without the big boobs is tremendously enjoyable as something different. I also love the moms with the model faces and perfect bodies. Which means I really like the one here who has neither as someone more real and a change of pace from the almost carbon copies in a ton of games.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
You must start a new game with the "R" version for the incest patch to work. Old saves from past versions wont work.
nevermind, for some reasons, I get a blank page and I thought the download wasn't advalable, but I saw the download arrow appear on my screen and I have it now in my download file

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

CHAPTER 6R - Work has begun!
I've started laying out the basics of chapter 6, I still haven't calculated exactly how many renders will be needed so the progress tracker still hasn't been updated, I will do so in the following days.
As promised from the poll results, I will be introducing a new character! Rose's best friend Erika! Take a look at a preliminary render of her :D Hope you will like!
More news coming soon! Stay tuned, again thanks to all my patrons and followers!
Silk_Ari

orociok

Feb 3, 2019
I started a new rescue for version R with the incest patch but I didn't have any additional scenes. it's normal?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The incest patch doesnt add new scenes, it only changes your relationships and names.

Reactions: orociok

tails

Jun 2, 2017
check phone says that tracy is in the basement, go to the basement and there is nothing, and i cant seem to progress time at all

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes