3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

V6R Delayed again...possibly?
Dear Patrons and friends,
I have some "possible" bad news. I'm sorry to say I have to delay release again and push the date further back.
As you know from the income generated by the game, I have to work a full time job to support my family... so my free time is very limited. Also, I've been sick with a stomach flu and STILL working full time and working on the game...the results of which have just made me more sick... go me!
So yeah, I'm not saying there's no chance that version V6 will be out by the end/start of next week... I'm just saying, I need to put pressure off my shoulders and live a normal life, before I lose everything. I hope you guys understand.
One last thing, there wont be any FIRM progress tracker anymore. It's just too much pressure to deliver, instead, I'll just update you guys regularly on my progress or lack there of... I understand that this approach means I'll probably lose some patrons as updates won't be guaranteed on regular schedule, but so be it! I'm afraid that updates will have to be directly proportional to the income generated by the game.... This game should be a full time job...work out how much is minimum wage for a full time job every month and ask yourself if you'd work for not even close to that... I'm not trying to give you a sob story, just facts!
So yeah, this game HAS to be enjoyable for me or else it's really not worth it, and as it stands, rushing and pressuring myself into delivering won't cut it.
Thank you as always to every single patron, from the 1$ to the 30$, you're all superstars in my book!
Silk_Ari

Aug 7, 2019
Are you serious? You;ve never seen the Charlie Murphy real hollywood stories? Dear lord man are you in for a good laugh!!!!
Maaan, I've seen things in real life you wouldn't believe. I'm not into Murphy things...I grew up on Jim Carrey and 80's Cartoon Network more than anything :D:p

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes