3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Arnold Schwarzenegger in RED SONJA
Hit the nail on the head lol.

I actually really like this story (not this update). I've been holding out hope that things would improve and have been waiting for that to decide if I should support it.

But sadly it is just going downhill. It's turning into the typical mess that we see so often, that isn't even proofread. I'm done.

• Haha
Reactions: Quantum Singularity
Aug 7, 2019
Haahaahhahaa glad u like it...
Do u know that Red Sonja was Silvester Stallone wife and Arnold fucked her. Those 2 were rivals in 80's and 90's with best action movies, every casting was like fist fight. Later they became very good friends tho. Also, Arny said in one interview: ''U know how tall she was in the movie, when we were had sword fight, the director order her to kneel infront of me'' but later Stallone (known as 10cm less than Schwarzenegger) said for then his wife: ''Brigitte and I don't have an regular sex. Sometimes I need a chair in our bed and sometimes our pet dog can be useful in many ways''

Aug 7, 2019
Hit the nail on the head lol.

I actually really like this story (not this update). I've been holding out hope that things would improve and have been waiting for that to decide if I should support it.

But sadly it is just going downhill. It's turning into the typical mess that we see so often, that isn't even proofread. I'm done.
Hey mate, this one is for u...most perfect face ever. We need her in DaZ 3D model

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Well don't say I didn't warn ya! :LOL: :LOL:!!!!!!!!

PS.You should still become a patron.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm confused, are you arguing that my critique of your grammar, specifically, as stated above, and , is wrong?

I'm honestly really confused by your message.

Intelligence is hard.
I don't know what's hard to understand about my post. My spell check is fucked... I will fix it with the correct spelling, thanks for pointing it out. :)

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Oh Julia you naughty girl ;) I think she gets better each update looks like things are going well with her but not so much with Tracy :( nice update always enjoy this game and I thought this was a nice little touch, I remember owning one of these bad boys :p
Well thank you :) I'll keep this post to heart when the next 10 posts are bashing it about how ugly and shitty it is :) :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes