3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I cannot type the laptop password .. it always says: that is for a future version ... or something like that ..????

Aug 7, 2019
I never manage to see sister laptop password...but father password u'll find with flashlight on some paper in living room or kitchen I think

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I never manage to see sister laptop password...but father password u'll find with flashlight on some paper in living room or kitchen I think
You would have had to peek at it while she was entering it during chapter 5 i think..maybe 4.
The password is teddybear.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Also. You can go on your phone at anytime ans click reset relationships. It takes 15 seconds to set them up... it's not hard you don't really need the patch at all.

Dude, thank you. It isn't that easy to keep up with how the incest works in a few dozen games at once. ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hello Quantum Singularity,

Your review, of this thread (The Innocent Mother [Ch. 2] [Spies]) is not appropriate

SOOO SLAVE OWNER TELL ME WHATS WRONG HERE ???? THIS IS YOUR ADMIN FULL OF HATE FRUSTRATED LITTLE GUY WHO GIVES NEGATIVE POINTS FOR LOVE REVIEW.

I think it's because you mention another game by name. IIRC one of my reviews for another game was deleted for the same reason.
I asked the mod (back then you could still see who had done something) and he explained the issue to me and put the review back up, once I deleted the reference to another game.

Edited to add: I don't know whether it still would make sense to be able to contact the mods directly over an issue like that, but some way of reaching you guys apart from raging in the thread might be useful.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
I just discovered this game and had a lot of fun !
Since I didn't have time to "think and search" today, I just followed the walkthrough.
I didn't find anything missing (except a slight detail at the end : I didn't get the +1 nefarious at 95, but later (at 99) when I selected the "fuck yes" option).

This game will be on my watch list from now on (y)

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
in the Walkthrough point
95. Go to Garage. Equip Step Ladder. Go to bedroom 3. Open door. Pick Lock. Search the room Lvl 5. You find Webcam.
Check Julia's Laptop. Enter password: teddybear. +1 Nefarious.
I dont get the +1 Nefa ?!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
in the Walkthrough point
95. Go to Garage. Equip Step Ladder. Go to bedroom 3. Open door. Pick Lock. Search the room Lvl 5. You find Webcam.
Check Julia's Laptop. Enter password: teddybear. +1 Nefarious.
I dont get the +1 Nefa ?!
You will get it a few numbers later, I think when you spy on them through the webcam.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I tried twice and rage quit lol
Are you playing a save game BEFORE version 4R? If so, ITS NOT GOING TO WORK. You need to start a fresh game from 4R on.

Otherwise, this "might" work...when you do the reset relationships, just skip the intro if it starts up by hitting control or just tapping forward until the end of the intro then go back to your phone, and the exit phone and you should be able to continue on from where you left off... this is a bug that happens sometimes... Not sure why.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes