3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

jazz93100

Sep 15, 2019
Fantastic game to a guy like me, who has pantyhose/stockings fetish. Keep up the good work, can't wait to continue this game! :D

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
We've started posting news and previews about the UHA Reboot.... join now!

Reactions: ontach

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I generally don't like character updates as many times what drew you to a game get's changed enough that it's not even them anymore.
I doubt it will be the case, Im trying to keep the characters as close as possible to the originals only updated to look more.... I dont know which word to use other than... much better!

Last edited:

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
If you follow the development on patreon. you'll be able to see for yourself and give feedback.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
If you follow the development on patreon. you'll be able to see for yourself and give feedback.
Unfortunately the previews are only for patrons. In all honesty if you want to get more people into this reboot then would it not make more sense to put that out as a free to all post instead of waiting till the reboot is leaked on here for people to get into/hyped about it? Might get you more support for both of the projects since you have it on Oath of Loyalty's page now?

Alot of Devs now put previews that are not lewd as public to generate interest and advertise the game, many post them here as well for those that do not support just to get more feedback. It is smart marketing and has boosted many Devs subscriber counts when they are steady on the updates.

Just my 2 cents, glad to hear this will eventually come back but not getting my hopes up as it is sight unseen currently. Cheers!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just have to wait and see what happens, now dev is or has been working on another game.

Dev needs to make public the post on pateron or supporters may not come back.
Last update was almost 11 months ago.

Reactions: jackkane

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Just have to wait and see what happens, now dev is or has been working on another game.

Dev needs to make public the post on pateron or supporters may not come back.
Last update was almost 11 months ago.
You realize that the dev posted something just two posts before yours, right ?

By the way I'm not sure the abandoned tag is still necessary. mods any way to move that to maybe, on hold ?

Reactions: relativeupstairs829

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
sorry i'm to lazy to read all the the previous sites, but wy was this game abandoned?
ok it was not perfect,but i liked the story so far:unsure:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You realize that the dev posted something just two posts before yours, right ?

By the way I'm not sure the abandoned tag is still necessary. mods any way to move that to maybe, on hold ?
Im afraid it will have to wait till the update drops before removing "aboned" tag from this thread.

Reactions: TokyoR and a1fox3

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
sorry i'm to lazy to read all the the previous sites, but wy was this game abandoned?
ok it was not perfect,but i liked the story so far:unsure:
Because they weren't updating it and had moved on to another game.

Games on this site get marked as abandoned after 3 months of non-communication from the dev with regards to ongoing development on official channels.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes