3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You realize that the dev posted something just two posts before yours, right ?

By the way I'm not sure the abandoned tag is still necessary. mods any way to move that to maybe, on hold ?
Just because a dev post here after no word for many months does not get the abandoned tag removed, if dev ask mods it can be updated to on hold but the time that has past may require an actual update for the game to get the abandoned tag removed.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Just because a dev post here after no word for many months does not get the abandoned tag removed, if dev ask mods it can be updated to on hold but the time that has past may require an actual update for the game to get the abandoned tag removed.
Right. So, in the meantime, as far as F95 is concerned, the game is abandoned, until the dev tells the mods, hey, it's not abandoned, it's on hold. Oh well.

So sad. I really liked this game. Too bad it is abandoned. * Sniff * :cry:

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
just one scene for creampie hurm.. the others cum outside... hurm totally dissapointing... this game awesome.. i love it but why just one scene.. please add more creampie scenes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Forgot to delete the files for this one as they are probably no longer needed anymore.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello i just want ask if h gon come back to complete this game later when he is done with the other game ? or its abandoned for ever ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hello i just want ask if h gon come back to complete this game later when he is done with the other game ? or its abandoned for ever ?
Have no idea about what the dev will do.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ok hop the people there will talk to him about it if they want it to be complete im sure the dev will have more incarage if he knows that about the game ...becouse i see him still posting this game pics in his patreon even do its abandoned

Reactions: stal1234

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I know this game says abandoned.. but I enjoy Oath of Loyalty and clicked over to check out this one.. Had a blast and wouldn't mind going further one bit if this one was ever revisited. Oh, and I killed DAQUEEN and all her Minions.. take that bitch! .... sorry, got carried away. Two thumbs up.

Reactions: Leonputh_

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Try it, it is the remake demo
Tried it. TBH I prefer the old models, especially the one for the younger sister. They had a strong emotional connect - the new ones are expressionless - they look like generic cardboard cutouts. The mom was average looking before; she's equally average looking now. C'mon, dev, give us a hot mom - we play these games to get away from reality for a while.

Does anyone know why the reboot/remake is being done? What should we expect that will be better than what was in the old game?

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Tried it. TBH I prefer the old models, especially the one for the younger sister. They had a strong emotional connect - the new ones are expressionless - they look like generic cardboard cutouts. The mom was average looking before; she's equally average looking now. C'mon, dev, give us a hot mom - we play these games to get away from reality for a while.

Does anyone know why the reboot/remake is being done? What should we expect that will be better than what was in the old game?
I'm perfectly happy with a website full of hundreds of absurdly hot moms and one that is bangable but very realistic.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes