3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
everything worked Fine for me.. Nice Update so Far and I hope more is coming sooner then Later ;)
Thank you glad you enjoyed it, but it won;t be sooner... unless patrons multiply like fucking rabbits... I cant spend the time I need to make the game sooner rather than later and work full time... ah well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I gotta admit some of this is backwards as hell.

Julia, not comfortable being fully clothed and having her pictures used to sell clothes but is totally fine being dressed as a sexy maid where creeps can grope her.

I mean, sure.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I skipped past that forced Salvaturd scene. Not that interested in the doctor anymore not interested in Erika and I don't really pay much attention to the aunt I pay attention to the mother but that's just for the dialog.

Julia Tracey and Lilly though I do pay attention to some pretty hot scenes with them as well.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

Dear patrons and friends, it is with regret I must put the game on hold as I have accepted a work contract that will keep me away from home for an undetermined amount of time. I wish the game was enough to support myself and my family, but as you can see it is not.
I'm not sure how long I will be away, I imagine at least 6 to 8 weeks (if not renewed).
Again, I wish I didnt want to do this but there's not much I can do about it....short of about 1000 new patrons signing up tomorrow :p
Thanks to everyone who supported me

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
With good news everyone is happy. With bad news they're maybe not happy, but at least they know what the situation is.

Gotta take care of Number One first (that's you, Silkie), and once that is done you can move on to taking care of everything else. Work contract? That's a good thing. It beats no work any day of the week, including Saturday.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes