youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
UnderTheFullMoon-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RyRa²

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I was thinking about adding male protagonist before, but it will double the time to make the game.

The Lost in lust game cost me about 500@/ update that's why I abandoned it not because I didn't want to continue developing. Under the full moon cost me nothing, except for some plugins, and engine itself. No drawing art, no expenses.
As there are no future tags to give us an idea where this is going I have to ask what they will be.

Because it's a FMC will we have the option for her to be lesbian only, no dick?
Will this be a harem game or choose a single Li?
What non-vanilla fetishes do you plan to have?
Any information as to your intentions will help.

Thanks for your time.

Reactions: RenGames69

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
As there are no future tags to give us an idea where this is going I have to ask what they will be.

Because it's a FMC will we have the option for her to be lesbian only, no dick?
Will this be a harem game or choose a single Li?
What non-vanilla fetishes do you plan to have?
Any information as to your intentions will help.

Thanks for your time.
Yes, there will be a lesbian-only route, as I want every scene to occur only when the player chooses it. Therefore, all scenes will depend on player decisions.

It's not exactly a harem, but there will be multiple love interests with elements of NTR included.

Regarding fetishes, I won't delve too deeply, but perhaps some foot-related content or similar themes might appear later... we'll see.

Currently, I don't have a fully fleshed-out plan for the game. I have some ideas that I'll work on connecting and testing to see if they fit well within the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GokutheG

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
anna patreon.png

Hello. Meet Anna, a new female character who will appear in the upcoming update of Under the Full Moon. She's the daughter of Frank, the richest man in the village. She's a little bit spoiled, but a friendship with her can open many new opportunities for Sofia.

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020

Hello. I’ve decided to add a male playable character to the game named Adam. This will extend the development time a bit, but I thought it was a good idea, especially since some players suggested it. adam.png

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
.... I thought it was a good idea, especially since some players suggested it.
So I see ONE who wanted that. Because ONE guy wants you to rebuild the entire game, you give in immediately before the first update even comes out?
If the next person wants the FMC to just walk around and every NPC shits down her throat, can you do that too before the update?

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
So I see ONE who wanted that. Because ONE guy wants you to rebuild the entire game, you give in immediately before the first update even comes out?
If the next person wants the FMC to just walk around and every NPC shits down her throat, can you do that too before the update?
Rebuild? There's no need to rebuild, I just added possibility to choose the male protagonist at the begining of the game. And there's more peoples who asked about adding male protagonist not only on this forum.

Reactions: flannan

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I like the off brand Tina model but...
>previous game abandoned 3 updates in and left in silence for 3 years
Nah
It's worse than that. That's literally a Tina someone whipped together in Honey Select 2 Libido with barely any changes to the face, feet and hand size, eyes, etc. It has zero discernable changes to it at a glance besides the clothes which were hardly changed from default in selection.

You can say that Tina was a result of the devs' work from the original game the model is from (source of the face and hair), the work of the models porter for HS2, and the work of the person who put it together with HS2 assets (likely the porter) to replicate Tina in HS2.

What I mean is, doing a demo where the work put into the characters is so minimal that it rings past 98% on plagiarism is a low blow.

That said, HS2 is really a glorified studio, not a game. Very much one of those "software" on F95 where the review scores are mixed because some people really wanted a playable game and rated low, and some people are very happy with their easy-but-capable female character design studio. It's challenging to make good males in it but some of the results I've seen are impressive. Of course you can blend HS2 assets with a true model and animation multitool like Blender and get some exquisite results that look great at a tremendously low fraction of effort. On the downside, I've seen people pilfer from the game's mod assets for their own mods. I forgive the ones who do that and release for free, but attempting to charge outside of purely optional donation is just too bad. I forgive devs who use HS2 assets with further additional tool work to make it feel uniquely valuable, but the great quality of the assets also have personal depreciation due to the shortcut.

In short, I really don't have hope for this game since the author plagiarized hard on their first release, plus the abandonment and silence. Game hobby work sucks for real if you don't really love it. That said, I like SubscribeStar's "vacation mode" for letting a developer put their work on hiatus and stop donor payments while it's up, that's good honest practice.

My personal recommendation to the dev: get into Blender and try custom work. You barely touched the surface of posing characters in Honey Select 2 and are clearly using default poses and scenes. Sure you can learn more about scaling, models, shaders, textures, and overlays in HS2, but you'll get much more out of learning about Blender and Substance Painter, and you can even combine those! Plus you won't get called out for plagiarism since even though you're using assets from a recognizable source, the viewers recognize the unique effort and skill you learned to boost it beyond your sources. Then you can do wilder things like make cyborg human-animal things with super powers and insane voice-acted drama, whatever. Go learn how to make instead of borrow, is what I mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
It's worse than that. That's literally a Tina someone whipped together in Honey Select 2 Libido with barely any changes to the face, feet and hand size, eyes, etc. It has zero discernable changes to it at a glance besides the clothes which were hardly changed from default in selection.

You can say that Tina was a result of the devs' work from the original game the model is from (source of the face and hair), the work of the models porter for HS2, and the work of the person who put it together with HS2 assets (likely the porter) to replicate Tina in HS2.

What I mean is, doing a demo where the work put into the characters is so minimal that it rings past 98% on plagiarism is a low blow.

That said, HS2 is really a glorified studio, not a game. Very much one of those "software" on F95 where the review scores are mixed because some people really wanted a playable game and rated low, and some people are very happy with their easy-but-capable female character design studio. It's challenging to make good males in it but some of the results I've seen are impressive. Of course you can blend HS2 assets with a true model and animation multitool like Blender and get some exquisite results that look great at a tremendously low fraction of effort. On the downside, I've seen people pilfer from the game's mod assets for their own mods. I forgive the ones who do that and release for free, but attempting to charge outside of purely optional donation is just too bad. I forgive devs who use HS2 assets with further additional tool work to make it feel uniquely valuable, but the great quality of the assets also have personal depreciation due to the shortcut.

In short, I really don't have hope for this game since the author plagiarized hard on their first release, plus the abandonment and silence. Game hobby work sucks for real if you don't really love it. That said, I like SubscribeStar's "vacation mode" for letting a developer put their work on hiatus and stop donor payments while it's up, that's good honest practice.

My personal recommendation to the dev: get into Blender and try custom work. You barely touched the surface of posing characters in Honey Select 2 and are clearly using default poses and scenes. Sure you can learn more about scaling, models, shaders, textures, and overlays in HS2, but you'll get much more out of learning about Blender and Substance Painter, and you can even combine those! Plus you won't get called out for plagiarism since even though you're using assets from a recognizable source, the viewers recognize the unique effort and skill you learned to boost it beyond your sources. Then you can do wilder things like make cyborg human-animal things with super powers and insane voice-acted drama, whatever. Go learn how to make instead of borrow, is what I mean.
Well I think 99% of games here are plagiarism. What about Daz models?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Well I think 99% of games here are plagiarism. What about Daz models?
I agree on Daz models, but you're using a slippery slope fallacy to downplay how little work you did on the characters.
See this Ren'Py game here using HS2 assets for comparison. We're both familiar with the content for HS2. You can recognize much of it, but there's clearly more work than just the default poses and cloth undress variants going into these images.

I forgive people for making H-games with less effort because not many H-game enjoyers are technically apt to design for themselves and H-game devs are not trying to create the next hyped-worldwide game. However, put in more effort than seeing someone else's customized HS2 character, claiming it as your own when barely changing anything about it, and using it as an asset for your game especially if you intend to collect donations or charge for your game.

Your reply didn't even deliver the slightest promise that you're going to try harder. Come on, I'm purposely leaving the ball in your court to advocate for yourself as a person whose work is worth a damn, and you're just proving it's not. I recommend you think more about giving people original flavor and good quality. Think about how to make your work shine. You just won't get that if you're only "borrowing" someone's assets.

bestiality?
I'm not sure to be honest. I don't know... is it even legal on patreon? Maybe as a separate release. Will keep it in mind anyway.
It's known that bestiality isn't approved of on patreon to the degree that werewolves can not longer feature canine-like penis. Then considering what I said earlier about plagiarism and lack of effort, not possible because HS2 doesn't natively support bestiality poses so RenG has to make some.

RenGames69

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
I agree on Daz models, but you're using a slippery slope fallacy to downplay how little work you did on the characters.
See this Ren'Py game here using HS2 assets for comparison. We're both familiar with the content for HS2. You can recognize much of it, but there's clearly more work than just the default poses and cloth undress variants going into these images.

I forgive people for making H-games with less effort because not many H-game enjoyers are technically apt to design for themselves and H-game devs are not trying to create the next hyped-worldwide game. However, put in more effort than seeing someone else's customized HS2 character, claiming it as your own when barely changing anything about it, and using it as an asset for your game especially if you intend to collect donations or charge for your game.

Your reply didn't even deliver the slightest promise that you're going to try harder. Come on, I'm purposely leaving the ball in your court to advocate for yourself as a person whose work is worth a damn, and you're just proving it's not. I recommend you think more about giving people original flavor and good quality. Think about how to make your work shine. You just won't get that if you're only "borrowing" someone's assets.

It's known that bestiality isn't approved of on patreon to the degree that werewolves can not longer feature canine-like penis. Then considering what I said earlier about plagiarism and lack of effort, not possible because HS2 doesn't natively support bestiality poses so RenG has to make some.
I used 2 default poses in the beginning of the game and u mad. Maybe touch some grass before attacking someone on sex games forum. Of course I will make some new poses with the time. I already made one.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I used 2 default poses in the beginning of the game and u mad. Maybe touch some grass before attacking someone on sex games forum. Of course I will make some new poses with the time. I already made one.
LMAO, you resorting to baseless and irrelevant ad hominem attacks on someone who points out you using default game assets is peak cope. I merely ask you to try, I'm not the only person who gets turned off by seeing default assets used in a game pitch. I am merely one of a few who speak against low-effort content instead of hitting the ignore thread button immediately.