• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
so how many of those "next gen" Unreal sex scene viewers with generic ass models are we gonna get?
Also, those devs are seriously misunderstanding shit.

This is not "next gen". This is "current gen". At best.
Just because a girl can sniffle and has expressions doesn't make it anything special. Even Daz characters have been able to do that in Unity games for years.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What's the game about?

There's zero description about the story on page one. Is that the mother on the previews?

Dec 15, 2022
I don't hope this is the future, it starts so slow, it wants to go into fullscreen at startup (with 2 4K monitors, that gets very slow). It grabs the mouse getting out of it's difficult, also difficult to keep something others opened on the screen next to it. It seems this isn't the only game I have this kind op problems with.

RottenBanana

Sep 18, 2021
I don't hope this is the future, it starts so slow, it wants to go into fullscreen at startup (with 2 4K monitors, that gets very slow). It grabs the mouse getting out of it's difficult, also difficult to keep something others opened on the screen next to it. It seems this isn't the only game I have this kind op problems with.
You just described typical behavior for real-time 3D games, of course it is going to go into full screen mode and and grab your mouse. This is very normal behavior for these types of games . You can usually switch to 'windowed mode' in the graphics settings, but these games often perform better in full-screen mode. If you don't like real-time games, stick to visual novels made with Ren'py or RPGM.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
I now have the same thought like I've had when I first saw those uhd-super-realistic daz models: the more detailed graphic becomes, not that it becomes more realistic, but the bigger uncanny valley grows.

Reactions: Dingickso

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
you can play it perfectly fine. I have intel 11th gen processor with integrated graphics and it runs like butter.
Naw, there's no way, man. I have a super weak laptop that's not even remotely suited for playing games. In fact, I don't think I was ever even able to start any unreal game from this site without my laptop crashing. And if it worked I got like 10fps or even less lol

deaddog

May 16, 2017
Okay, I found all the scenes in the house and the office. I like what I'm seeing so far.

My wishlist for what's next:

• Customizable body and face, especially for the female MC. Specifically, smaller breasts, larger areola, inverted nipples, more freckles, pubic hair that matches head hair color, tan lines, and more or less muscle tone.
  • MMF/MMMF/MMM+F scenes
  • Better cum with more options like creampies
  • Futa options
  • More clothes!

Performance wise, this ran great with fully maxed out settings on my regular 3080.

sKizZZz

Oct 30, 2022
My opinion here. The cum can become better with fluidity or atleast better modelling, I would like to see creampies and other "fetish" related cumming on, like cumming on boobs, or mouth.

Reactions: deaddog
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes