3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
lack of optimisation, very bad animations. 4/5 of buttos saying WIP and cant do anything. Orgasm button doesnt work also. Looks like author liked to pay SIMS and added some mid-low quality sex scenes just for fun

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
same quality as unreal engine 3 , its not taking advantage of the features
Uhm, the dev kit that became Unreal Engine was released in 2009 but used since 2006. Are you really sure you mean Unreal Engine 3?

That said, UE5 doesn't have stuff that cannot be done in UE4 or Unity. It has a new character but Daz characters are infinitely more advanced than Metahuman.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UnderTheHorizon-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Interesting game, is the second of the kind that i have played here, i have no problems with the overall gameplay but there is some things that i'm not a fan, first is the physics of the "liquids" that could improve a lot, that look like it was from games from 2002, second is be able to customize the male character, and third is since is a build in progress, have the places to "test" your character close or be able to change the position on those places, i understand that you want to show the game, but running all over the the place to try to find the spots is boring as hell.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

BARBARA2121

Feb 14, 2021
please don't get me wrong but the game is very boring waste of time I was happy for 10 minutes then I realized it was an empty game sorry :cry:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
In triggering strong uncanny valley feeling?
Welp, I'd rather look at a DZ model then ANY of what I saw in the previews. The only thing those previews accomplished was getting me to reach for that ignore button.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes