Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
May 28, 2020
The sister in my opinion is super thicc and nice looking. Was only hyped for more content with her and the witch. However, seeing the new demo uploaded on mega. Sure, animation and graphics are top notch but I'm honestly afraid the next character will have the body of a pile driver. And feet stuff? Fine, but not with the pointy metallic looking heels on. My god that looks hurtful. Huge unhype and boner killer so far.

Reactions: 21423007

NotTime

May 24, 2020

sweetdr3am

Aug 21, 2021
Hey!
Playing this version, this is great, but I go round in circles:
- Quest "Restore honor" where I duel Alice for the second time
- She block everything and beat me each time
- Price of Defeat II where I have to lick her ass
- Then go back to restore the honor

Is there a way to go one step further? Or is this version is limited to these scenes.
Thanks!

Camembiere

Jun 20, 2020
Hey!
Playing this version, this is great, but I go round in circles:
- Quest "Restore honor" where I duel Alice for the second time
- She block everything and beat me each time
- Price of Defeat II where I have to lick her ass
- Then go back to restore the honor

Is there a way to go one step further? Or is this version is limited to these scenes.
Thanks!
There is new scenes with Herba

Dec 18, 2018
Hello guys, i have a question, h 've just download it, i play the game, and i fight alice twice, and get defeated twice. What to do next? i have no clue! there is a side found tunel quest, but i can find where the heck is the tunel.

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
Hello guys, i have a question, h 've just download it, i play the game, and i fight alice twice, and get defeated twice. What to do next? i have no clue! there is a side found tunel quest, but i can find where the heck is the tunel.
Youre not the only one, pls read shit beafore asking these question, you finished the current game, the herba part is one year of work still in construction, dealer doesn't exist anymore, you can't win in fight, this is how you play this game.

Sep 29, 2018
Quick question! I used to play this game on my old computer, and everything was fine apart from it not being able to handle the graphics that good. Now I just got a new computer, and when I try to launch the game I get an "Directx runtime" error, as if that wasn't already installed on my computer. I checked, I have DirectX 12 on my new one. I searched the thread for similar errors for other players and nothing came up, and the error still pops up after installing rpg maker. Does anyone have an idea on what I am missing? I am sorry for bothering you with what seems like basics, I'm just not that tech-savvy. Thanks in advance for the help!

Edit- Solved by reinstalling DirectX and latest C++, simple enough

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes