Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Heya, i've been back since some time, what's new?

I left after the first alice update, i mean the first time we've seen alice, right after the dealer.

I've heard there's something with the merchant, is that version out or is it just a planned update?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Heya, i've been back since some time, what's new?

I left after the first alice update, i mean the first time we've seen alice, right after the dealer.

I've heard there's something with the merchant, is that version out or is it just a planned update?
There is a scene with the merchant. She can be found in a cave on the hillside above the buildings at night.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
So wait, the latest version with the merchant is 1.4 or is it any latest version?

Jk i figured it out now lol

Last edited:

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Update was quite meh. Not impressed. Firstly, the sister's body was already good and thick enough to a point where you can still enjoy it. But that witch's body is just way too large, not a fan. Secondly, gathering rocks and woods to see 1 scene of a dumb foot+fart fetish? I mean what's the point. Waste of time for nothing.
there are no farts in the update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Aquanoxxx

Jul 17, 2021
The game is in alpha still. Keep that in mind when criticizing. It's not meant to be fully-fledged yet.
So we can expect a early access in 5 years? He probably used free animations for the weapons and bought the models for them, not even a day of work. But congrats I guess, great work.

His ero animations are the only thing keeping this game alive, just a shame he releases 2 every 2 months

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
So we can expect a early access in 5 years? He probably used free animations for the weapons and bought the models for them, not even a day of work. But congrats I guess, great work.

His ero animations are the only thing keeping this game alive, just a shame he releases 2 every 2 months
AFAIK numeric is working on this alone, and it's solid work to make a game from scratch all by yourself. Of course he's going to use free animations. He's been tweaking elements of the game like the fighting, and gathering, and there's definitely more of things like that to come (e.g. enemies)

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes