Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Calen0512

Sep 10, 2017
I can't seem to find the config even after goin through the whole user\AppData\Local . Can't even find the folder after those steps. Can someone help me out? Or is there another way to change the language cos it doesn't change during battles

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
As do many of us. I hope she at least gets a few flashback scenes and references.
I mean... isn't the Dealer supposed to be the main villain for which the MC and Alice are training?
In that case I guess the game will finally have even more of her scenes, for the final fight or whatever.

(I would have forgot about this site by then due to Alzheimer's, but still, there's hope :))

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I mean... isn't the Dealer supposed to be the main villain for which the MC and Alice are training?
In that case I guess the game will finally have even more of her scenes, for the final fight or whatever.

(I would have forgot about this site by then due to Alzheimer's, but still, there's hope :))
I thought they were training to fight back against the witches in general and that dealer just happened to be our protag's first encounter?

Mooooooo!
Moo!

• Haha
Reactions: LTBergamot

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i really liked Dealer design, i hope we could keep her as main merchant for weapons and potions in each version and of course have more scenes with her

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes