Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Oh, come on. 90%+ of all 3D/Hentai content is Vanilla/Other genre. And when someone talented starts to do heavily some specific stuff/fetish, you guys want to ruin fun for all who has to patiently wait for this kind of stuff like... months or even years.

I do get you. It's true it would be shame to not use other "assets" the models possess, but I personally would be glad if main focus would be on foot fetish.

My POV:
I check out loads of games/works, seen tons of great games and artists doing their stuff, not whining in threads that MY type of content is missing, just quietly and patiently carrying on, searching for those rare gems. And finally, when I find something incredible, some people just come and starts "No, don't do that, it's boring, he should do X and Y...".

No, this artist likes this and this is OUR turn. You please move on this time.
Look bro I am not trying to ruin anything. I also waited years for this project just like you and everbody else.Only thing that I did here is just simply express my opinion about what types of fetishes that also should be included in this game other than foot fetish.I am not saying foot fetish should be removed nope definetly not,but when I first time saw the witch,she has all types of attacks that satisfies everyone's desires like you wanna see foot fetish there you go ,you wanna see facesitting here you go,you wanna see headscissor here TAKE IT,you wanna see the hero pathetically cum there you go.When I first time see the early alpha version the only contents that I see was mainly focuses on foot fetish. That was confused me first time naturally because witch has the variety of fetishes but Alice has only one,but that was just a alpha version so I didn't take it too seriously.I mean the game will have tons of other fetishes that unlocks later on as the the development of this game grows right?.After months of waiting since the first alpha released,I finally saw something that finally interests me and that was headscissor move that Alice used agains the hero.Well you already guessed how happy I was right.This means Numeric won't just focus on one fetish and tries to satisy everybody and didn't just choose the easy way by focusing one thing and thats just perfect.Not every creator do things like he did.That was expected ngl since he didn't just choose the easy path by making open world game too.So at the end I can only say that I respected his view and his dedication on his work after long years.In conclusion I think every fetish should be included and maybe in the future we can have a toggle system that let us choose what types of fetishes we want to see in this game so in the end everybody would be happy:)

Nov 30, 2018
Look bro I am not trying to ruin anything. I also waited years for this project just like you and everbody else.Only thing that I did here is just simply express my opinion about what types of fetishes that also should be included in this game other than foot fetish.I am not saying foot fetish should be removed nope definetly not,but when I first time saw the witch,she has all types of attacks that satisfies everyone's desires like you wanna see foot fetish there you go ,you wanna see facesitting here you go,you wanna see headscissor here TAKE IT,you wanna see the hero pathetically cum there you go.When I first time see the early alpha version the only contents that I see was mainly focuses on foot fetish. That was confused me first time naturally because witch has the variety of fetishes but Alice has only one,but that was just a alpha version so I didn't take it too seriously.I mean the game will have tons of other fetishes that unlocks later on as the the development of this game grows right?.After months of waiting since the first alpha released,I finally saw something that finally interests me and that was headscissor move that Alice used agains the hero.Well you already guessed how happy I was right.This means Numeric won't just focus on one fetish and tries to satisy everybody and didn't just choose the easy way by focusing one thing and thats just perfect.Not every creator do things like he did.That was expected ngl since he didn't just choose the easy path by making open world game too.So at the end I can only say that I respected his view and his dedication on his work after long years.In conclusion I think every fetish should be included and maybe in the future we can have a toggle system that let us choose what types of fetishes we want to see in this game so in the end everybody would be happy:)
can u post the tl;dr version

• Haha
Reactions: Geokox

Jupix

Apr 7, 2018
Text difficult to read.
I didn't mean to be harsh.

I just cannot approve the attitude you initially expressed. I think it's cool if artist focuses like 25% of time to X genre, 30% to Y... But to me, focusing like 80% to one, specific genre is also cool, especially if it's something I find enjoyable and also it's pretty rare on this quality level. (Umm, maybe rare is actually too weak word, I don't think I've seen anything like this yet).

That's why I came dashing to defend current development. Even if NumericGazer decided he will do only FF from now, so what? Finally something some of us wanted for so long.

I've seen too much of rants and toxic comments with some other 3DCG artists that dared to do something different, something like "F***, you're really good but don't effing do this, you don't just f*** this random part of body, what a waste of talent.".

Rest assured though, those 80% won't happen here. It seems there will be multiple kinks included from "female domination" genre. I'm ok with that TBH. One just cannot have everything he wants.

Reactions: Estella69

Aquanoxxx

Jul 17, 2021
Dont buy an iron dagger, crit doesnt seem to be implemented.

There's only 2 scenes from what I found, one from losing to her and the second one if you bring her down to like 30% she'll follow up with an attack. It seems impossible to beat her though, level capped at 5 and she will use pots and steal your own pots when you try to heal yourself, so no matter what you do seems like you'll always lose so I couldn't find any other scenes.

If anyone else found extra scenes please let us know and many thanks for the upload.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes