Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
My prayers are finally answered.Finally some nice facesitting move during the battle and with foot fetish as well.Thats why I love this creator he satisfy everybody not just one market:) Btw I love the QTE mechanics before the sexual moves appears

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
My prayers are finally answered.Finally some nice facesitting move during the battle and with foot fetish as well.Thats why I love this creator he satisfy everybody not just one market:) Btw I love the QTE mechanics before the sexual moves appears
How are you doing the qte , which every key i press it doesnt register

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
How do you get the secret training scenes? Is it only available from main menu? Also how do you guys battle Alice? She just blocks and counters everything I throw at her...
The best way to beat her is to buy the parrying dagger from the witch and buy the spear. After that you need timing on the attacks she's doing and press attack to parry them, balance the health and the attacks, that's the way.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
The best way to beat her is to buy the parrying dagger from the witch and buy the spear. After that you need timing on the attacks she's doing and press attack to parry them, balance the health and the attacks, that's the way.
Even though I have equiped parrying dagger it doesn't prompt attack option when she attacks

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Even though I have equiped parrying dagger it doesn't prompt attack option when she attacks
It will not prompt you attack button when to press it, you need to press it yourself by clicking on the mouse button at the right time when the attack connects.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes