Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Kdr1994

Jun 11, 2018
Men, everybody is obsessed with footjobs. Of course, I won't judge the preferences anybody, but in this case... C´m on, you have 1 scene of that and know you have to wait until December to get another scene. Hopefully, a blowjob or a sex one.

Reactions: Arshavinstyle

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I love Alice but damn the foot thing. I'm guessing he spends most his time doing the BSDM scenes. I can't wait until she start teasing the Hero with her pussy. I can see this evil bitch now put it in and literally take it out. Then talk mad shit and be like well you jerk yourself off now.

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
To defeat Alice, it is advisable for you to buy all the armor, buy 40-50 health potions, do not waste energy at the beginning, dodge her deadly attacks and do not let her drink your health potion if she drinks it, it will be more difficult, so as soon as this moment comes , it is undesirable to use health potions anymore. I defeated her like that, it’s a pity that it didn’t make much sense

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
How does the dodge minigame work? I press the flashing buttons but game doesnt give a fk.
Is it even worth trying? If its just another foot scene i rather wait till december.

• Haha
Reactions: DTeCH and 7cer

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
This is my save file with over 90000 money and Lvl 5 Hero.
Alice defeated(Last save has Alice sword equiped)
Where to put the files: Extract the 7zip file. Copy the files. Type %appdata% and press enter. Roaming folder will open. Click on appdata. Go to Local and paste it there and overwrite. Don't change the names the files

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes