Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Hentai_San

Oct 28, 2021
Any trick to defeat Alice? Whenever I get her below 50% health, she just pulls an instant win attack
And again, you saw nothing. If you can beat his headscissor and lower his bar to 25%.
She drinks a HP potion (one time).
When you drink a first health potion at this point, Alice steals it from you and drinks it (one time).
Finally, she only does it once. Then it boosts atq + and def +.

In addition, you are not immune to her giving you a second headscissor.

To defeat her headscissor, you have to do things like this:
1 - Do not make the wrong key during the QTE. Otherwise you're finished.

2 - Make the QTE in order. That is to say :

3 - the 1st key that appears when Alice is in the air.

4 - The key that appears at the bottom left.

5 - the key that appears at the bottom right.

6 - The key that appears at the top right.

The action seems fast, but in truth it is very slow. Time slows down considerably if you press the right keys. So take your time to press the correct buttons in order.

But like I said in a previous post. Once beaten. The quest is not completed. I defeated him 3 times. But the quest is still unfulfilled. So if anyone has a save after their fight, I'm fine with it. ^^ '

Last edited:

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Personally, I do think there should be some male dom content. I'm not sure why there is this obsession of making the MC a complete and total loser. And I'm not saying I'm against the dominatrix content in this game.
I simply think there should be some pay off for enduring all the damned grinding and humiliating defeats. What better reward for finally defeating Alice then making her submit and do her doggy style in her room?

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone have a save of them defeating Alice? I have tried every possible strat and dodging all the sexual attacks but her power up and stealing my pots is the end of every duel.

Hentai_San

Oct 28, 2021
Anyone have a save of them defeating Alice? I have tried every possible strat and dodging all the sexual attacks but her power up and stealing my pots is the end of every duel.
Well, I would give you mine, but I don't know where the saves are located in the folder. In addition, as I wrote 2 posts before yours. My quest may be buggy.

However, don't forget that you can make blockages by pressing the barra space key while it hits you. If you do it at the right time. And stock up on potions too.
Alice's big sequence removes around 60 HP in all. After his boost, he removes around 120 HP.

Normally, Alice steals your potion once.

Last edited:

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
Well, I would give you mine, but I don't know where the saves are located in the folder. In addition, as I wrote 2 posts before yours. My quest may be buggy.

However, don't forget that you can make blockages by pressing the barra space key while it hits you. If you do it at the right time. And stock up on potions too.
Alice's big sequence removes around 60 HP in all. After his boost, he removes around 120 HP.

Normally, Alice steals your potion once.
I block multiple attacks using spacebar, the issue is that after she gets boosted she always 2 shots me and she is left with 10hp, if we could level up one more time it wouldn't even be a struggle but i've been trying for 6 hours now with shield, without it, special attack only after she uses HP pot, just dumb

Hentai_San

Oct 28, 2021
I block multiple attacks using spacebar, the issue is that after she gets boosted she always 2 shots me and she is left with 10hp, if we could level up one more time it wouldn't even be a struggle but i've been trying for 6 hours now with shield, without it, special attack only after she uses HP pot, just dumb
Yes I know. :/
In terms of equipment, I imagine you bought what it takes to optimize your defense.
Personally, it took me 2 days to figure out how to beat her. ^^'

I always take a potion so as not to be below 120HP.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
I mean, nobody should be surprised what kind of content this game would have when Herba was added to the game. Usually with BBWs like her, comes farting and scat and all sorts of other niche, grotesque fetishes. Somehow, it's all complementary.

It's why I stopped supporting NumericGazer like, three years ago by now. Because while Dealer was a great start and made the project seem like it could have been one of the best femdom games, he slowly started showing his sketches of future characters. After Dealer was Alice, who is bigger than Dealer, but still tolerable. Then he showed a sketch of this other girl who was actually around the MC's height and who was thinner (relative to Alice and Herba at least), and she looked good. Then, he released a sketch of the character now known as Herba and that's when I realized there's going to be a pattern with this game.

I don't really know what NumericGazer's Patreon posts look like now since I'm not subscribed anymore but I'm hoping the next character released will be the sketch of the shorter and thinner girl he showed years ago. If his development is being decided by people who are voting in polls, and farting won that poll like people here are saying, then I suppose there's not much hope after all because those same people are going to vote for and constantly request the same ideas for as long as they have the power to do so, so that the game is best enjoyed for themselves.

People really are missing the fact that the Dev added a "skip fart scene" option
Yeah, he added an option to skip a fart scene when the update was basically to implement that scene. So, there's really no point in that option because people who would skip that scene won't have anything to play and would just need to wait for the next update anyway, which could likely be something else that might need a skip option given how Under The Witch is progressing.

Last edited:

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
That's quite disappointing if that's the case. Sometimes I feel like I belong to a minority portion of the femdom community. Femdom games usually drive down the extreme road more than I'd like. I can handle some farting though it's not my thing, but more often than not we get scat or castration which is a massive instant turn-off for me. I really hope these extreme contents only take up a fraction of the total content and can be disabled. This game is so good and it would be a real shame to have to drop it.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes