Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Hentai_San

Oct 28, 2021
Ok... after beating Alice over, & over again in 6 turns, i figured i'd share my method. :)

Block the "HeadScissor" Attack:

I originally thought I had to click like crazy, but it never worked, even with an auto clicker on full blast. Does not work... at all. Click the wrong button during Head-Scissor, & it's over. No way to avoid your fate if you click any other button at the wrong time, or even "Double-Clicking" the correct button at the right time will count as the wrong button for the next button in the random sequence... it will be correct for that single click, & incorrect for the next button in the randomized sequence. So...

NO DOUBLE CLICKING. (only use for single button Blocks, like Hip-Drop)

Wait until you see the random button's letter appear with a big circle around it...

Click that letter on your keyboard.. if done right, it will disappear, & another will pop up. A total of 4 in a row. (A S D W in random order.)

Click it before the Circle shrinks into the letter.

View attachment 1474930
If any of the letter's circles shrinks into the letter... it's over, you loose. :cry:

Click only that Letter... ONCE, or again, until it disappears.

Do it to the other 3 letters, & there you go... BLOCKED... Like a BOSS!!! :sneaky:

You can use Cheat Engine to slow the game down a bit so you can practice. (y)

View attachment 1474951
Yes, that said. Remember this for the headscissor. The order of the keys in which to press is always the same.
1- button at the top left. (When Alice is still in the air)
2 - button at the bottom left.
3 - button at the bottom right.
4 - button at the top right. ;)

Besides. There are 2 things I would like to ask you.
1 - Could you pass me your save just after beating Alice. Because I think my mission is buggy.
2 - Where can I find the cheat engine? ^^ '

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Yes, that said. Remember this for the headscissor. The order of the keys in which to press is always the same.
1- button at the top left. (When Alice is still in the air)
2 - button at the bottom left.
3 - button at the bottom right.
4 - button at the top right. ;)

Besides. There are 2 things I would like to ask you.
1 - Could you pass me your save just after beating Alice. Because I think my mission is buggy.
2 - Where can I find the cheat engine? ^^ '
it sometimes changed for me, it’s strange that you had it differently, it greatly complicated the passage of the quest, because at first I remembered the order of the buttons, and at some point pressing it I understood that it was changing

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
People complaining about the fart scene while ignoring how absolutely absurd the sounds of the BJ scene were.
Japanese gamers only like the incredibly obnoxious slurpy-screamy-cry-y noises.
They also only like stock fart sound effects.
#CulturalDifferences

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ok... after beating Alice over, & over again in 6 turns, i figured i'd share my method. :)

Block the "HeadScissor" Attack:

I originally thought I had to click like crazy, but it never worked, even with an auto clicker on full blast. Does not work... at all. Click the wrong button during Head-Scissor, & it's over. No way to avoid your fate if you click any other button at the wrong time, or even "Double-Clicking" the correct button at the right time will count as the wrong button for the next button in the random sequence... it will be correct for that single click, & incorrect for the next button in the randomized sequence. So...

NO DOUBLE CLICKING. (only use for single button Blocks, like Hip-Drop)

Wait until you see the random button's letter appear with a big circle around it...

Click that letter on your keyboard.. if done right, it will disappear, & another will pop up. A total of 4 in a row. (A S D W in random order.)

Click it before the Circle shrinks into the letter.

View attachment 1474930
If any of the letter's circles shrinks into the letter... it's over, you loose. :cry:

Click only that Letter... ONCE, or again, until it disappears.

Do it to the other 3 letters, & there you go... BLOCKED... Like a BOSS!!! :sneaky:

You can use Cheat Engine to slow the game down a bit so you can practice. (y)

View attachment 1474951
Thank you for the tips, this is a big help!

As for the new update... Being under a woman's butt is great - As long as it's an entry and not an exit.

darkvergus

Jun 27, 2018
I don't understand what i have to do after defeating Alice. The quest remains to restore honor, am i missing something?

Ace_of_Knaves

Jul 24, 2020
Anyone know where you can get the original version where you're actually fighting Dealer (with English dub) and not the new version that starts off after the battle?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes