Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Nope, not a joke, there are already some morons under his tweets asking him for "poop play".

I think i am done with this game, good luck guys.
While farting is not my kink, I don't judge people for it. Especially since a lot of people judged the foot-fetish people, so it would be unfair to judge someone else for a different fetish. There's an option to skip it. I'd like to assume that in the patch-notes there was a "fart warning" for all the people that wanted to avoid it. If not, then Numeric needs to work on that. Either way, I'm not gonna judge anyone.

Sep 12, 2017
Every Unreal Engine game frightens me by the prospect of possibly frying my pc
Seems the NOPY link doesn't even want to work, did it fry the servers too?

jingyui

Nov 30, 2018
so anyone else having the attack button not doing anything when u fight ur sister. just hangs there.

Nebujin

Oct 31, 2021
so anyone else having the attack button not doing anything when u fight ur sister. just hangs there.
It only happens with the default weapon. Lose to her twice, then you find the mysterious cave, where you can buy new weapons and more. PS: In the 2nd fight against your sister, only use special attacks or block, until she stops to attack you, then use your regular attack to trigger a sequence (this time the game wont hang), after you can access the cave, and as soon as you got a new weapon the bug is gone completly.

Nebujin

Oct 31, 2021
do I have to defeat alice to see the new herba scenes?
You need to lose to your sister twice, before you can enter the cave with Herba inside. After doing Herba's quests she starts to sell 2 different "tickets", each of those triggers the animations once you bought it, and hand it over to Herba.

Jaded3

Sep 29, 2020
Dunno what all the complaining was for, after seeing the vids. The BJ scene was pretty hot, minus the admittedly odd sfx. The scary fart scene was totally skippable, and you lose like 1 out of 3 minutes of the encounter. Not my thing, but if it's totally skippable who cares.

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
Dunno what all the complaining was for, after seeing the vids. The BJ scene was pretty hot, minus the admittedly odd sfx. The scary fart scene was totally skippable, and you lose like 1 out of 3 minutes of the encounter. Not my thing, but if it's totally skippable who cares.
Not only is it avoidable, but you can go into the menu and turn off the farting altogether. You still get an ass licking scene, but it cuts off before the farting starts.

Last edited:

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Hm no one else seem to have that problem. Not sure why but in my game normal attacks don't work. The hero just disappears while alice is waiting there. So strange. Is this really the last version? Starting a new save won't do better either.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
I hope that this will never happen, farting is still okay, but coprophilia is already the very last level of degradation
ok but maybe is instead adding accident poop fetish cause is tryed to fart but then is come poop???? just asking :D

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes