Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
May 15, 2018
my opinion will not change. 30 more viewers could post they agree with you and i wouldnt change my opinion....lol

thank you elfboyshota for your opinion.

lets move past this premise discussion. its a dead issue at this point.

i am hopeful to get some heavyweight witches included....bring on the thicc! :love::p

happy gaming!

• Love
Reactions: fanboi

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
I know the games called "under the witch" but I really hope the option to dom the witches gets added to the game, the UI is already in place (you have attack options, etc) when you defeat them, it would be nice if they rewards you with allowing you to dom them. And then you'd choose what you want to do, etc.
Not every game needs to be made to suit everyone. Let us , the glorious femdom community , have our golden jewels, you don't have to taint it with maledom garbage, considering you have more games as it is

D

Deleted member 205059

There wont be maledom in this game, but if its any consolation, there may be situations where the hero tops with later witches. Dealer does not have such a scene and wont get one.

May 15, 2018
sigh

feels like one update coming every 90 days. the wait is killin me! lol.

had a dream a few nights back, and the DEV made a practice arena. where you can practice against witches. you pick your height and weight... and pick the witches height and weight. and practice. i was happy because their was heavyweight witches. also known as.....MOUNTING EXPERTS. you get mounted. match is over pretty quickly. HAIL TO THE THICCNESS :p:p

• Love

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
how do I get the blowjob scene and the cowgirl dick ride scene?
I'm only getting the footjob and ass sit on face

May 15, 2018
im not sure, but i remember something like getting dealers health down to around 50% her panties came off and i got nervous....what hero can withstand a dripping wet massive pussy? :eek:

• Thinking Face

Somebodayyy

Sep 14, 2018
yep, cowgirl happens when you lower her below 50% and don't block the attack after she strips. Blowjob is just random, keep her above 50% and eat attacks.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
One of the interesting Projects, lot of nice ideas nice uncanny Art Style nice uncanny Animation and character work nice work with the Unreal Engine in General even some rather complex things found it's way in.

Im not so into Asian Games but this rather High Quality Production Value impresses, fun to watch the really nicely done characters interactions and this partly crazy humor around the SUB/DOM Femdom Fetish.
Super nice mini Game with some nice ideas concentrating on the Realistic Animation side of things of Artificial Characters overall a nice Vertical Slice Tech Demo for a interesting partly seems randomized decision system as well.

For 1 Guy it's one of the really impressive things to watch out on in overall Production knowledge and Value.

The Shading Art Style Look and Feel Defined here for the Characters is fitting perfectly the idea of Hentai in 3D Realtime in a Physical Lighting Style :)

It's not easy to get things consistently working this works out on it's own.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 205059

For 1 Guy it's one of the really impressive things to watch out on in overall Production knowledge and Value.
He's actually hiring people, such as voice actresses and an English translator (me). He is also currently looking through artists and modellers and may feature other devs/designers in his game. He had said a while ago that he was interested in collaborating with other femdom creators.

My point is, the reason the game is so promising is that he isn't afraid to invest into the project.

Reactions: gimpoid
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes