Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
He's actually hiring people, such as voice actresses and an English translator (me). He is also currently looking through artists and modellers and may feature other devs/designers in his game. He had said a while ago that he was interested in collaborating with other femdom creators.

My point is, the reason the game is so promising is that he isn't afraid to invest into the project.
Do you have any insights into where the dev plans to take the game features in the future? e.g. Will it initially be lots of content and sexual positions/moves developed for dealer? Or are they going to branch out to more characters soon and spread/slow content development across all of them?

D

Deleted member 205059

Do you have any insights into where the dev plans to take the game features in the future? e.g. Will it initially be lots of content and sexual positions/moves developed for dealer? Or are they going to branch out to more characters soon and spread/slow content development across all of them?
Numeric currently wants to move to the next character after Dealer's content update, that's what I know.

Nov 11, 2018
Whats different from the 0.10 to 0.11 version? I really was hoping that the dev would add another scene, but it looks like it is all the same? Maybe he fixed a bug? I can't tell the difference.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Whats different from the 0.10 to 0.11 version? I really was hoping that the dev would add another scene, but it looks like it is all the same? Maybe he fixed a bug? I can't tell the difference.
Pretty sure 0.11 was mostly bugfixes, and adding in the gallery.

D

Deleted member 205059

New Scenes will be added in 0.1.2 which should come out in mid september

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
This will be cum denial stuff? I mean, you lose if you cum? that's worse than being raped with a bottle of wine :oops:(No, never happened to me..)

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
This game is very beautiful and the graphics are amazing but my pc is kind of slow and isn't really running the game well :(. Will there be graphics/display settings in the future so i can lower the graphics to run the game smoothly?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes