Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

gimpoid

Jan 28, 2018
Great game. Would be awesome if they eventually add a bunch of underlings you need to defeat first. They wouldn't need to have a ton of attacks just maybe one or two and possibly team up attacks like in say Parade Buster etc

Might need a decent PC though to render multiple women at the same time especially if the group attacks involve larger numbers

Reactions: superstripfight13
D

Deleted member 205059

English VA will follow soon, unfortunately I've been sick for the past 2 weeks so auditions/evaluation for English Voice Acting got delayed, but Numeric didn't want to wait for the finished scenes to go out. Moving forward, the characters introduced following 0.2 will come with English and Japanese voice out of the box.

May 15, 2018
I am torn because the voice of dealer is so tempting to listen to..... BUT i wish it was in English so i could understand what was being said to my hero.

not really a fan of text when it comes to sex battles.....they are ok i guess.... but i would rather hear them from my opponent... ..instead of see them on the screen.

D

Deleted member 205059

I am torn because the voice of dealer is so tempting to listen to..... BUT i wish it was in English so i could understand what was being said to my hero.

not really a fan of text when it comes to sex battles.....they are ok i guess.... but i would rather hear them from my opponent... ..instead of see them on the screen.
Like text language, voice language will be toggleable. Thats what I was told.

Reactions: superstripfight13
May 15, 2018
its just those new scenes in gallery...there is no new battle yet. thats going to be an update when its released. i am waiting for that eagerly.

D

Deleted member 205059

May be less interesting to the posters on this forum but the game is going to get a Chinese translation. This is done by another translator (I do not speak Chinese and neither does Numeric), so hopefully this will boost the income for this game. Numeric said making a character model from scratch takes about 2 months (part of the reason he wants to hire external artists once its feasible to do so). I do not know how far the next character is, but given the complexity of making them, I would caution against expecting new characters every month or so.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes