Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
Did anyone figure out how to change the visual settings for the most recent update? The resolution slider isn't as good, and the early method of going into the files doesn't seem to work as it gets overwritten when the updated version starts up.

D

Deleted member 205059

Hi ElfBoyShota , will Numeric be doing harder femdom content? Like anal domination of the hero, futa, bondage? The hero doesn't look like he's struggling against dealer right now. He isn't being forced...

But I do think that the current content is really beautiful, especially the wrestling-style moves ;)
I posted on this forum previously that Numeric is interested in doing futa at some point. There is a new scene with the hero on a leash, so bondage is definitely possible. Finally, he very openly is a fan of Goddess of Trampling and Tower of Trample so harder stuff is definitely possible.

Also he said there won't be a mermaid cuz mermaids dont have feet lol.

May 15, 2018
LOVE the wrestling moves. would love to see the dealer use some more scissors. maybe a figure 4 leg lock on the hero.

my first time playing goddess of tramplings game.... FWFS... that was everything i wanted to see in a pc game. turn based against an overpowering female.... but with the ability to level up or adjust difficulty to your liking. i never liked giantess stuff per say....but the general idea and system in the game is perfect to me.

then along came under the witch.... LOVE IT! :love:

now the long torture of waiting for updates begins again. seems like nobody finishes these games anymore. hopefully in a few years some more games like these will be released.

Reactions: lak laki

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
no nude witch yet ? like at titfuck as well...
Well the last time I played this(2 updates ago) She fucks you...exposed Vagina and all, but never showed her breasts and definitely not completely nude. Just kinda making sure you saw the "fuck scene"

Reactions: bheemboy

bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
Well the last time I played this(2 updates ago) She fucks you...exposed Vagina and all, but never showed her breasts and definitely not completely nude. Just kinda making sure you saw the "fuck scene"
did saw tht. for this update the scenes have nudes?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 343289

Overview:
Under The Witch is the UE4 game for adults under development. A player should protect the semen from Witches. Witches are creatures in the shape of a woman. A human is just a food ,luxury goods or a pet for them in the world. If a human is a cow , a semen is a milk. If you are forced to ejaculate by witches, you will be exploitated the semen and your body forever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-13
Release Date: 2019-09-08
Developer: NumericGazer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to beeleeteapee for the link.
View attachment 343291 View attachment 343292 View attachment 343293 View attachment 343294 View attachment 343295 View attachment 343296 View attachment 343307 View attachment 343308 View attachment 343309
Changelog
・Footsmothering
・Titjob
・Riding

The_Shaster

Dec 6, 2018
can you get different characters? in collections is has a tab on the left labeled characters. if so how you unlock them? if not well maybe later?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes