Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Worthyofkicks

Sep 14, 2019
Version 0.1.2 was supposed to include bonus scenes of foot smotherng and boobjob. But I cant seem to trigger it even though my hero is strong enogh to defeat witch in 6 normal hits. Does anyone know how are those bonus scenes activated?

D

Deleted member 205059

Version 0.1.2 was supposed to include bonus scenes of foot smotherng and boobjob. But I cant seem to trigger it even though my hero is strong enogh to defeat witch in 6 normal hits. Does anyone know how are those bonus scenes activated?
Gallery only

can you get different characters? in collections is has a tab on the left labeled characters. if so how you unlock them? if not well maybe later?
Dealer is the only character for now, more characters will be added as they are developed.

Reactions: The_Shaster

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
Still it was a terrible demo, no offense :p Only way to beat the witch is with Cheat Engine. Found no Riding content at all, only footjobs, my least favorite type.
No not really, you can beat the witch even without cheating.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
No not really, you can beat the witch even without cheating.
I know, problem was I quit to main menu before saving everytime I lost. Found out later it was a grind. Unlocked them all now, actually logged back in on F95 to delete that older comment. It's actually not a bad demo at all :p While the witch is pretty hot, I'd rather dominate her myself

Reactions: D-R

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I know, problem was I quit to main menu before saving everytime I lost. Found out later it was a grind. Unlocked them all now, actually logged back in on F95 to delete that older comment.
I was literally typing a reply to your older comment telling you how to get to some of the other scenes when you posted this

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
>i'd rather dominate her myself

Why drive when you can be a passenger?
I'm more of a switch myself, I don't mind femdom but sometimes I just feel like she deserves to be dominated as well :D tbh I wouldn't at all like to be made into a woman's chair, but her dominating cunnilingus, blowjob and riding is pretty hot

May 15, 2018
I am of the mindset its all about the woman i am up against....

i prefer to always be crushed by larger women. BBW. a few extra pounds...chubby....ETC.

however....occassionally

(making reference to the DEALER character we have been given)...

a normal sized witch can get me going as well....

i saw a NICE blowjob...complete with tongue foreplay and brief deep throat. ....

but when i FAILED to escape ....i was sad to being given instructions to jack off.....that was bummer.

i was hopeful of a more intense deep throat action to finish my character off at that point....

in a different scene i saw some killer neck scissor action.... if the girl/witch can put me in a sexy enough hold....like that... she deserves to finish me off regardless of her body type.... i will almost always choose a "PATIENCE" option when locked in a hold like that...or DO NOTHING option....lol. tighten up around me baby all day!

and finally the riding animation felt a bit stiff..or rough....not sure what word i am looking for.... but i didnt care for it.

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
I am of the mindset its all about the woman i am up against....

i prefer to always be crushed by larger women. BBW. a few extra pounds...chubby....ETC.

however....occassionally

(making reference to the DEALER character we have been given)...

a normal sized witch can get me going as well....

i saw a NICE blowjob...complete with tongue foreplay and brief deep throat. ....

but when i FAILED to escape ....i was sad to being given instructions to jack off.....that was bummer.

i was hopeful of a more intense deep throat action to finish my character off at that point....

in a different scene i saw some killer neck scissor action.... if the girl/witch can put me in a sexy enough hold....like that... she deserves to finish me off regardless of her body type.... i will almost always choose a "PATIENCE" option when locked in a hold like that...or DO NOTHING option....lol. tighten up around me baby all day!

and finally the riding animation felt a bit stiff..or rough....not sure what word i am looking for.... but i didnt care for it.
You're definitely right about the riding animation, seems a bit rushed tbh.

Imo, all stages in the scenes could do with greater variation, so that there's a reason to stop for a second before clicking to continue. It'd be god-tier if she stopped pounding for a few seconds and just grinded down on the MC.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I just played it and it is amazing! Already one of my favorites! My only complaint is that thr witch's breasts are too big for my liking :(
The thing is that during most of the scenes where she wears clothes they look okay and I am fine with that size. But it feels like they become bigger during the titjob scene where we actually see them without clothes. I know they can't change just for one person but a slider for their size would be very nice.

FultonAnderson

Jun 18, 2019
I just played it and it is amazing! Already one of my favorites! My only complaint is that thr witch's breasts are too big for my liking :(
The thing is that during most of the scenes where she wears clothes they look okay and I am fine with that size. But it feels like they become bigger during the titjob scene where we actually see them without clothes. I know they can't change just for one person but a slider for their size would be very nice.
I imagine you will have some more stuff to your liking once Numeric starts adding new characters.

Reactions: Dreyperro
May 15, 2018
Very nice game.

but only one fight released since july 11th. i am starting to worry about it.

figured i would have a thiccness witch to sex battle by now. oh well back to lurk for more games like this!

• Haha
Reactions: Gothard
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes