Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Honestly while I appreciate the content for Alice and Herba it would be nice to actually meet some new characters or at least give us the option to fight Dealer in the up to date version of the game. Maybe start working toward integrating those new character designs that have been piling up.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Honestly while I appreciate the content for Alice and Herba it would be nice to actually meet some new characters or at least give us the option to fight Dealer in the up to date version of the game. Maybe start working toward integrating those new character designs that have been piling up.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Here is a little question, does Alice has any content AFTER she enslaves you ? Like doing slaves chores or anything ? Or is it planned ?

Because last time I played the content ended right after she enslaves the MC. Thanks

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Here is a little question, does Alice has any content AFTER she enslaves you ? Like doing slaves chores or anything ? Or is it planned ?

Because last time I played the content ended right after she enslaves the MC. Thanks
Still no content right now.

Reactions: CNR25

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020

Holy shit Xen looks HOT!! I hope she gets perfectly translated into the game with the way she looks there. Velladawn looks hot as hell too. God damn. The character models in this game are so fucking amazing I can't wait to see these new girls.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Would anyone be kind enough to post the link for the newest update when they get a chance?
So 0.2.0 #9 it's out.

Thank you for your support, I'm NumericGazer.
This month, I've been working mainly on the Ver0.2.0 alpha version.
I've also been working on the pre-production of Ver0.3.0 in parallel.

Ver. 0.3.0 Information

Progress on character models

・Ghost
They are mean ghosts

Videos

By the way, all the characters in Ver. 0.3.0 are left to the modelers, and NumericGazer myself is mainly just directing the modeling. Other characters are being created at the same time. Please look forward to them!

Map Production
I make a temporary map like this and proceed with the design.

The following video is a test of a mob NPC on a field.

Right now, I'm mainly working on the alpha version of Ver. 0.2.0, and occasionally prototyping maps.

Next month, I plan to add Alice's scene to the alpha version of Ver. 0.2.0.
So please continue your support!

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Use drive, as me. At 1,2 mbs sec will take about two hours.
It's slow, but works.
thought i had to login to microsoft, but i figured a glitch where if you load the site and click "download" quickly enough you don't have to log in. and i have like 20mb per sec its actually fast as fuck
1645727619974.png

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes