Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As some folks already said, it is the first version of this game. She is a femdom but nowhere as cruel as Alice, which is weird since the witches are evil and your sis is good
I know right. Alice must really want MC to win given how thoroughly she's willing to abuse him.

Reactions: Xpleak

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
If you're struggling with the minigame, you can just cheat your way out with Cheat Engine, lower the game's speed to 0.5 and it's way easier. You can also cheat your money so that you can buy armor/weapon/potions.

Let me tell you though, beating her does absolutely nothing so there's that to look forward to.
how do you even possible beat this minigame i cant even get past this too duel with her,, do i hit spacebar at a certain point i don't understand this..

Akurey

May 9, 2020
What do you do after defeating Alice
Any walkthrough?
Is it even possible to defeat her? I've seen a lot of people saying that you just can't do it (Unless you use some type of cheat or something.)

But even then, i don't think Numeric programed anything important to happend when you actually do it (At least not atm.)

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
how do you even possible beat this minigame i cant even get past this too duel with her,, do i hit spacebar at a certain point i don't understand this..
page 201 of this topic

Is it even possible to defeat her? I've seen a lot of people saying that you just can't do it (Unless you use some type of cheat or something.)

But even then, i don't think Numeric programed anything important to happend when you actually do it (At least not atm.)
Yes, right now it's not that hard since you are not cap at level 5 like in previous versions.
Just remember to to bind all your controls to the same key (I use A) before the fight.

And yes, there's still nothing programed important to happen if you win.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Akurey

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
page 201 of this topic

Yes, right now it's not that hard since you are not cap at level 5 like in previous versions.
Just remember to to bind all your controls to the same key (I use A) before the fight.

And yes, there's still nothing programed important to happen if you win.
I wonder if playing with two hands will make it easier to defeat Alice? :unsure:

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
do u guys know it can move to first person view mod?
press c+v together when u in third person view
(not work in fight i guess)
I feel like there's way too many hidden controles in this game. First there's the parry and now first person? What's next? Fishing actually does exist?

Reactions: Abidin
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes