Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
will there be english voice in the future or did they scarp that?
I am guessing NeumericGazer is waiting until the game is complete before adding in all the voice acting in one go. This way he could likely get a better deal for the work as well as not having to worry about redoing past scenes to fit with revisions to the pacing or story.

Rl1201127!

May 7, 2021
how the fuck do i get pass the fight with my sister i beat her and got more swords but after that i cant move from that quest

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
So dear friends, all done for your convenience, note my signatures
View attachment 1635297
1. the current version for download (mega)
2. All scenes from the game recorded by me personally
3. List of changes (my post, description of previous changes to 0.8 taken from this thread)
4. My save files
5. Link to download the first version of the game (it is in this version of the Dealer)
Also note acarobasito signature
View attachment 1635298
You will find additional links to download the game
help why mega nz can;t be reached? last moth it can but now i cantt???

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
What are you talking about? the link works (or did I get something wrong?) (it is sometimes difficult to communicate through a translator)
sorry but last month the mega nz links work but for somehow last week I tried to go to some mega nz link in f95, and it said that site can't be reached. I thought it just random internet problems and it will go away for some time but still today it still like this.. anyone know some website proxy for mega?? google give me shet tons of links but always like this

well maybe it got blocked/censored somehow, this also happens to xnxx. com , hay

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
So just to be clear when you beat your sister and get all the swords, and do everything with the merchant, that is the end of the game for the moment, right?

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
sorry but last month the mega nz links work but for somehow last week I tried to go to some mega nz link in f95, and it said that site can't be reached. I thought it just random internet problems and it will go away for some time but still today it still like this.. anyone know some website proxy for mega?? google give me shet tons of links but always like this

well maybe it got blocked/censored somehow, this also happens to xnxx. com , hay
try using VPN, or directly insert a link in the mega application

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes