Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
just tried.
but there's no the file of previous version.... :|
kind of sad
Oh well, in that case you have to beat her in the old way.
It's not that hard, sice you will keep level up every time you loose.

Also, when you will succeed would be nice to share your save game with us all! ^^

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
Oh well, in that case you have to beat her in the old way.
It's not that hard, sice you will keep level up every time you loose.

Also, when you will succeed would be nice to share your save game with us all! ^^
I'm sorry, what kind of saves? I didn't understand a little))

zzdd3917

Aug 28, 2020
I'm sorry, what kind of saves? I didn't understand a little))
i mean the save file of Under the Witch [v0.1.4】
and thanks for shareing the SAVE of Under the Witch [v0.2.0 αVer #08]
it really hleps a lot
the minigame itself is really hard
and the H sence doesn't helps lol

Alemar

Jan 14, 2019
Hi guys i'm stuck. I've beaten Alice, but i haven't new quest. I downloaded the updated version in this thread

Reactions: nanar
Aug 19, 2020
By the time we get to end of 2022 there will be so many witches and other enemies to fight with new areas to explore. I could see so much potential coming from version 0.3 now that the game is developed with more staff. I'll happily buy the whole game once it's complete.

There might be future updates with new features such as additional outfits and shower scenes or groping any of the witches' bodies by clicking anywhere with the cursor.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
By the time we get to end of 2022 there will be so many witches and other enemies to fight with new areas to explore. I could see so much potential coming from version 0.3 now that the game is developed with more staff. I'll happily buy the whole game once it's complete.

There might be future updates with new features such as additional outfits and shower scenes or groping any of the witches' bodies by clicking anywhere with the cursor.

To be honest I have much wrost expectations about the time needed for Ver 0.3 to be a thing.

NumericG. stated that

"(...)The characters for Ver. 0.3.0 are still being worked on, but I think it will be a while before they appear in the game. Modeling and design are in progress in parallel with Ver0.2.0, but we won't be able to start making Ver0.3.0 in earnest until after Ver0.2.0 is finished......."

and also

"(...)My goal is to have all the characters modeled and set up by the end of 2022. The characters are the most important part of UnderTheWitch, so that's what I'm focusing on right now."

IMO we will be very lucky if something ( maybe some stand-alone scenes) will be released for july or august 2022 and still then I don't think he will deliver more than 2 characters for the end of this year.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018

I would also like to buy it, but there are concerns about buying it on Steam. Since I found out that after all, some games do not pass steam censorship and the authors have to either completely cut out the content or censor it.

Aug 19, 2020
To be honest I have much wrost expectations about the time needed for Ver 0.3 to be a thing.

NumericG. stated that

"(...)The characters for Ver. 0.3.0 are still being worked on, but I think it will be a while before they appear in the game. Modeling and design are in progress in parallel with Ver0.2.0, but we won't be able to start making Ver0.3.0 in earnest until after Ver0.2.0 is finished......."

and also

"(...)My goal is to have all the characters modeled and set up by the end of 2022. The characters are the most important part of UnderTheWitch, so that's what I'm focusing on right now."

IMO we will be very lucky if something ( maybe some stand-alone scenes) will be released for july or august 2022 and still then I don't think he will deliver more than 2 characters for the end of this year.
I'll be optimistic since he mentioned that the work has been outsourced and that helped him to improve the quality and productivity. No complaints if he didn't deliver anyone's expectations because getting something from this game is always appreciated.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes