Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If what are you saying it's true and you're actually playing the alpha 0.2.0 #8 we can assume that the skip button is unlocked only once you have beat the challenge at least once, as I have done.

Anyway beat the challange it's not difficult.

The first thing you really wanna do is to set your controls to be easy to press.
I use a combination of the left/right arrows and the 4/6 keys from the numpad.

View attachment 1628559

Then you can start the challange.

View attachment 1628565

Your goal is to keep the black bar out of the red area using the selected keys.
Every time you leave it in the red area your "cum" meter on the left will increase, and if it reach the full status you will lost.
If you manage to keep the black bar inside the white area you will not gain any penality and if you manage to place in the green zone your com meter will be reset.

Easy peasy. Enjoy.
This game looks as amazing to play as the image of Alice :)

Also, thank you for pointing out that Alice/= Dealer. I saw that other post and almost thought I got accedentally spoiled.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
What part of "alpha version" it's not clear to you? X-D

Yours will be a long wait.
Btw at current state (3000+ patreons and 10.000€ x month)I don't think money really matter for the autor.

Man, just dowload the 1.4 version.
The witch is not in the current version of the game :ROFLMAO:
Also, Alice is NOT the witch. Please, do not spread do not spread misinformation.
I think I have misunderstood you. I thought that you were saying that after defeating Alice, it turned out that she's the witch, which was different from my plot.

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
Calm down already, what nonsense you are talking about, after winning there is a chest with new weapons and 3 new scenes (4 scene where she brings him a note, I do not count the scene that is even worth mentioning) nothing else is new
Once you've beaten her and opened the chest, how do you trigger the 0.8 scenes exactly?

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
Well the Dealer gets blinded by Alice while Alice is somewhat hurt, so i thought since the Dealer is a witch maybe she just disguised herself as Alice, while the real Alice actually died, or is at least unconscious. And it would have made sense storywise. I mean why would you get harassed, dominated and raped by your older sister? Even if you take the obvious incest fetish into account.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because incest is insanely common in Japanese games

Reactions: Socksgod

BB777

Mar 17, 2020
The beauty of having patreon or any other subscription service is that this game is developed with the preferences of the people who pay in mind.
I disagree. In my opinion, any person who brings content on Patreon is free to choose the type of content, because they are not commissions.

If you like his content you support him financially and if you don't like it you simply look for something else.
The only important thing is that he brings content regularly and does not betray promises... Cough-cough...like Koda...cough-cough.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Once you've beaten her and opened the chest, how do you trigger the 0.8 scenes exactly?
For trigger all the scenes in the game you have actuanly to lose to her.
The new weapons in the chest probably will be handy for fight against the next girls, when they will be implemented in the game.

Reactions: dominator8995

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
For trigger all the scenes in the game you have actuanly to lose to her.
The new weapons in the chest probably will be handy for fight against the next girls, when they will be implemented in the game.
That makes..... a lot of sense actually given what kind of game this is :')

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
View attachment 1631005

What about us sex lovers, HUH!?
I guess that the author's choice to implement or exclude some kind of sexual activity from character to character it's hard to accept since it take a lot of time but at the end will be a nice touch.
The Dealer was a glorious 360°sex-machine.
Alice it's more a pure and "immaculate" paladin focused on foot fetish, wrestling and ass lickig.
Herba... a mature fat woman capable of doing nasty thigs.

Each one is unique and I think we will see this trend even in the new characters.

cashmoney12

Aug 17, 2020
also do old saves work? cuz i have been replaying the game every single time a new update comes out and its getting old

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
also do old saves work? cuz i have been replaying the game every single time a new update comes out and its getting old
Old saves seems work, but I'm not 100% sure.
If you need any save game just take a look in the last pages.

I've been working on my tax return for the past few days said:
Ver. 0.3.0 Character Information[/I]
I would like to unveil the characters of Ver. 0.3.0 this month as well.

Charactername: Witch of the Darkness
Design:

Charactername: Apprentice witch
Design:Anonymous

There are other characters in progress or scheduled to be in progress.If they are completed, all the character designs for Ver. 0.3.0 will be completed. There are also quite a few characters that I haven't been able to reveal yet, but I hope to do so someday.

What I think about Ver. 0.3.0
For Ver. 0.3.0, I'm going to ask modelers to model the characters, but first I'm going to work on a draft of the level design on my own until the game takes some shape. And eventually, I may ask someone else to join me, such as a level designer, since it seems impossible for me to do it alone. My goal is to have all the characters modeled and set up by the end of 2022. The characters are the most important part of UnderTheWitch, so that's what I'm focusing on right now.

In Ver. 0.2.0, I put a lot of effort into useless parts, and as a result, I think the volume of the game part has become thin, so in Ver. 0.3.0, I want to eliminate the useless parts and keep the important parts so that the game can be played as a real RPG game.

What I think about Steam
Also, when Ver. 0.2.0 is completed, I may release it on Steam for about $5 after some preparation. Ver. 0.2.0 doesn't have a high level of gameplay, but it has a good volume of erotic scenes, so I'd like to encourage people who haven't played Under the Witch before to play it. I'd like people who haven't played UnderTheWitch to play it. I would like to use the proceeds for the development of Ver. 0.3.0.

Schedule for February
I would like to add more scenes of Herba. This month will be a short one, so I think I'll only be adding 2~3 scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: dominator8995
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes