Oct 6, 2019
i dont know is there someone know that
WE CAN WIN THE PRINCESS

im at max level on latest version
and win the princess
After the fight, it will be a treasure box on the ground
it include about 5-6 new weapon!

Jun 10, 2021
I mean, earning that much in a month he could hire a small team of I dunno 3-4 people to things can go faster, 7min monthly is less than 2 hours in a year
he does and he also releases new content every month for the last 6 months, this time feb were gonna get another update guaranteed, every other femdom patreon dont even come close to the consistency of numircgazer and above all almost everyone onn this forum dont even pay towards his patreon

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
What 3 scenes? I got the cunnilingus scene I thought that was the only new thing?
Seems somebody really need to pay more attention about what people write here... or actually play the game a little more. :rolleyes:

btw, now you don't really need to beat the scum challange scene for break free from Alice slavery, because NumericG has add a "skip" button.

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
Seems somebody really need to pay more attention about what people write here... or actually play the game a little more. :rolleyes:

btw, now you don't really need to beat the scum challange scene for break free from Alice slavery, because NumericG has add a "skip" button.
okay when does it appear and where exactly ? I have done the punishment atleast 7-8 times but I didn't see it or might have missed it

Edit:
I figured it out my bad. You have to beat the minigame once for the skip button to appear

Last edited:

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018

Why are people too lazy to scroll through two or three pages of the thread, and we are not too lazy to answer them? the riddle of the century

Reactions: acarobasito

LowBornFeggit

Feb 17, 2021
This man has his priorities straight
View attachment 1626438
This man has his priorities straight
View attachment 1626438
Well, to me thats a legitimate question. Picking up apples, stones, iron ore and wood every day to earn money didnt feel right. And since that bitch of a sister is starting to piss me off, i wanted to know how to fish in order to maximize my profits and to defeat her. Also, you wouldnt happen to know, when the witch appears? Do i have to beat the sister first?

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
It's funny that when people ask me to do something, I do it. But as soon as I ask them a question, they just ignore me, even though I want to make things better for them, not even for myself. Thanks to those few people who somehow support me and respond, thanks to them I understand that I do it for a reason) 01-02-2022 052117.jpg

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
It's funny that when people ask me to do something, I do it. But as soon as I ask them a question, they just ignore me, even though I want to make things better for them, not even for myself. Thanks to those few people who somehow support me and respond, thanks to them I understand that I do it for a reason) View attachment 1627186
Maybe they are too busy achieving goals like collecting woods for make a fishing rod, planning to eventually beat the game's heroine. X-D

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Damn, even if this game caters to the sub male fetish, at least one new scene involving vaginal penetration would be nice
Agreed. I would like to see Alice ride MC like a horsey on her squeaking bed. She could radiate off hearts and stars are ride him harder and even glowing each time she climaxes on him.

With all the foot licking and his dick kicked in, dk how this character didn't get some diseases yet, also his self respect get to so low level, you can't lay lower, the only exception is been in a coffin, and top of that it was funny how even the developer give you the finger in the end of the scene, true this nice, cartoonish lady, who MC calls sister, no wonder when you beat her in a fight the game says you defeated the witch... :LOL: Plot twist this is not your sister, this is the witch.
This could make for an interesting plot. Perhaps she could reveal she was his half-sister who was conceived from forced snoo snoo between his father and a witch. This would give him even more reason to want to reclaim his honor as well as adding another way for her to tease and humiliate him. Not to mention going from incest to implanted half-witch half-sister.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
Maybe they are too busy achieving goals like collecting woods for make a fishing rod, planning to eventually beat the game's heroine. X-D
Maybe so) they do not know how to wait and appreciate what is, and who would not want the game was already fully ready? but then, what should we wait? there will be nothing, it will not be so interesting. The author is doing an incredible job and wait is the little that we can, the more so that all sit and download this masterpiece game for free. Still do not understand how people manage to lose to Alice, especially since the character progression appeared and the fight became easier.

Feb 14, 2018
he does and he also releases new content every month for the last 6 months, this time feb were gonna get another update guaranteed, every other femdom patreon dont even come close to the consistency of numircgazer and above all almost everyone onn this forum dont even pay towards his patreon
I'll gladly buy the full game when it's released but I'm not paying for an alpha

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes