Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
Just download everything, there's a button for it
I did, I get this in a zip (but is too small to contain the whole game), and the pak file, I don't know what to do with the pak file.

I hit the download everything file, and I tried downloading the pieces individually.

Feb 14, 2018
I did, I get this in a zip (but is too small to contain the whole game), and the pak file, I don't know what to do with the pak file.

I hit the download everything file, and I tried downloading the pieces individually.
It's not too small, open Lake.exe, if everything is in the same folder, it should play

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
It's not too small, open Lake.exe, if everything is in the same folder, it should play
I appreciate you uploading it so I don't want to argue too much, but it's not lol. The files it downloads as the game directory is nowhere near big enough and launching the .exe gives this error . Might have to do with how Google drive packages the files for the Download All thing.

That was the result of me hitting download all and unzipping the Zip file it compiles. Again, there's also a second download it asks to start which is for a .PAK file, but unless there's something that needs to be done with that, the game directory from the Zip file is incomplete.

LockingSign

Aug 15, 2021
I appreciate you uploading it so I don't want to argue too much, but it's not lol. The files it downloads as the game directory is nowhere near big enough and launching the .exe gives this error . Might have to do with how Google drive packages the files for the Download All thing.

That was the result of me hitting download all and unzipping the Zip file it compiles. Again, there's also a second download it asks to start which is for a .PAK file, but unless there's something that needs to be done with that, the game directory from the Zip file is incomplete.
If you download 2 different files you have to do this: Go to the lake folder, then go to the content folder, create a folder named Paks (yeah with capital P), inside the Paks folder put the 5.72GB file. This should solve your problem, and just in case this is how its structured. UnderTheWitchVer020_Alpha08_0>Lake>content>Paks>Lake-WindowsNoEditor-002.pak

Feb 14, 2018

the PAK file is the game, I'll zip my folder and upload it again, but you should know that it works fine

zxcvsdf

Jan 30, 2022

UnderTheWitchVer020_Alpha08_0\Lake\Content\Paks

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello guysm I'm just wondering on how to fight Dealer ? I mean, I already beat Alice, and according to the preview images in the OP, there's Dealer content, so how to access it please ?

Thanks in advance !

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
If you download 2 different files you have to do this: Go to the lake folder, then go to the content folder, create a folder named Paks (yeah with capital P), inside the Paks folder put the 5.72GB file. This should solve your problem, and just in case this is how its structured. UnderTheWitchVer020_Alpha08_0>Lake>content>Paks>Lake-WindowsNoEditor-002.pak
I'll give this a shot, thank you. That's what I was trying to ask lol.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I mean, earning that much in a month he could hire a small team of I dunno 3-4 people to things can go faster, 7min monthly is less than 2 hours in a year

I guess technical issue is not what make the process so slow.

Probably it's more about get every single scene inspired and right for creator's tastes and standards.

Reactions: dominator8995
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes