Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Damn, even if this game caters to the sub male fetish, at least one new scene involving vaginal penetration would be nice

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021

As I understand it, the whole meeting is here, the passage is 100%, can someone experienced check it out and did I get everything?

Kdr1994

Jun 11, 2018
These scenes were better (less foot-based), but the impossibility of seeing actual sex with Alice is a turndown.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
With all the foot licking and his dick kicked in, dk how this character didn't get some diseases yet, also his self respect get to so low level, you can't lay lower, the only exception is been in a coffin, and top of that it was funny how even the developer give you the finger in the end of the scene, true this nice, cartoonish lady, who MC calls sister, no wonder when you beat her in a fight the game says you defeated the witch... :LOL: Plot twist this is not your sister, this is the witch.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Is it just me or is there no evening in the game? Night, Dawn and Day are the only options I can choose.

Feb 14, 2018
Don't like mega, don't like gofile - everyone is always dissatisfied with something. Make up your mind already.
I did, gonna upload it to my google drive, MEGA is fast but caps your download size limit, the rest don't but they are slow af, took me almost 2 hours to download it from gofile, really, my internet is 200mb, should have took like 10 minutes or less

Feb 14, 2018
With all the foot licking and his dick kicked in, dk how this character didn't get some diseases yet, also his self respect get to so low level, you can't lay lower, the only exception is been in a coffin, and top of that it was funny how even the developer give you the finger in the end of the scene, true this nice, cartoonish lady, who MC calls sister, no wonder when you beat her in a fight the game says you defeated the witch... :LOL: Plot twist this is not your sister, this is the witch.
I don't like the physical humiliation either, that's why I skip it

Feb 14, 2018
Ver 0.8 Google Drive, if you can't download due to lots of access, copy it to your google driver folder and you should download it just fine

Reactions: hieucamdau

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
how long do i have to wait until the pathetic main character can have sex with Alice ? The art is really good but the sex scenes seem disappointed. I do like all fetish but normal sex is still my #1. Hope the dev could give us a normal sex scenes someday

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
It's the game folder but unzipped, just download the whole stuff, the game is complete in there
Sorry for being dumb, I'm downloading the folders there but I still get a .PAK file I don't know what to do with, it downloads separately, and is much bigger than the individual folders. Just not sure what to do with it. The actual Zips with the directories and exe are too small to include the whole game.

Feb 14, 2018
Sorry for being dumb, I'm downloading the folders there but I still get a .PAK file I don't know what to do with, it downloads separately, and is much bigger than the individual folders. Just not sure what to do with it. The actual Zips with the directories and exe are too small to include the whole game.
Just download everything, there's a button for it

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes