Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018

SoEinArsch

May 13, 2020
can someone actually contribute by telling me whats planned for the Game in the Future, Open-World I know I care for a bit Character Creation like Sliders etc. if thats already clear anyway- Thanks

scizor

Apr 24, 2018
what happened with the other witch, i remember playing this with the first witch. But cant see to find the game.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Is there anything supposed to happen when you beat Alice aside from getting the weapons? Or is she just the only fight in the game? Also, how many contracts do you need to get the, what I assume, bad ending for the Herb witch in the mine?

mooseanon21

Nov 21, 2018
How the hell is everybody downloading this? The MEGA link asks for buying a membership, and the other options are so severely throttled it would take 8h to finish...
Edit: nvm, apparently people use MEGA and reconnect several times. I think I have better things to do.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
How the hell is everybody downloading this? The MEGA link asks for buying a membership, and the other options are so severely throttled it would take 8h to finish...
Edit: nvm, apparently people use MEGA and reconnect several times. I think I have better things to do.
I just take a subscription and that's it.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
Do you know how to get to the fight with the witch in your comment? I think her name was Dealer? I just beat Alice a few times and am currently level 10. How do I progress? Or is she cut content?
Diller is only in the first version of the game, here is just a little splash screen with it and that's all.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Diller is only in the first version of the game, here is just a little splash screen with it and that's all.
Oh, that's a little disappointing... Is there anything that happens if you get too many contracts with the witch in the mine? It says getting too many may have irreversable consequences, but one time I had 30 of them and nothing happened. Is that also a WIP?

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
Oh, that's a little disappointing... Is there anything that happens if you get too many contracts with the witch in the mine? It says getting too many may have irreversable consequences, but one time I had 30 of them and nothing happened. Is that also a WIP?
I honestly don't know, I haven't done much with them.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes