Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello there, i'm just trying to download this through MEGA with a free account, and I can't get past the 5gb transfert limit apparently... is there any tips on how to bypass this ? I mean do you guys have a premium MEGA account ?

Thanks in advance !

JKnaps

Feb 17, 2020
Hello there, i'm just trying to download this through MEGA with a free account, and I can't get past the 5gb transfert limit apparently... is there any tips on how to bypass this ? I mean do you guys have a premium MEGA account ?

Thanks in advance !
You can use the MEGAsync desktop app and every time you hit the limit just connect to a VPN (ProtonVPN is free) and then disconnect again and it should be working.

Reactions: Hellrider666

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
You can use the MEGAsync desktop app and every time you hit the limit just connect to a VPN (ProtonVPN is free) and then disconnect again and it should be working.
So basically, when I hit the limit, I run a VPN, then I disconnect which one ? The VPN i've just ran or the MEGA app ?

Sorry I just try to understand as I've never did that before/

Bobsterling

Jul 20, 2020
So basically, when I hit the limit, I run a VPN, then I disconnect which one ? The VPN i've just ran or the MEGA app ?

Sorry I just try to understand as I've never did that before/
It had me puzzled too, but he could have mentioned one additional step: First; its the VPN that you connect and then disconnect. Then Pause and Unpause the download in the megasync app.

That is what worked for me. Hope this helps

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
It had me puzzled too, but he could have mentioned one additional step: First; its the VPN that you connect and then disconnect. Then Pause and Unpause the download in the megasync app.

That is what worked for me. Hope this helps
Thank you, I'll check if that works.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i found how to unlock chocke footjob scene, its during combat, its like the head scisor quicktime event, just loose the quick time event and see it, dont know if it replace the head scisor or both are there.

Reactions: dominator8995
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes